CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

A. Kick him in the t'chakas!
B. pooped

New Phrases for Monday, July28th:

Brass said "Hodges went on a date with Dumb Dora and she was SOOOOO DUMB!" (Audience: HOW DUMB IS SHE?!??!) "She was so dumb that when they went to the Circus Circus, she kept on asking where the ______________(s) were!

Gary Sinise said "I think the staff for CSI:NY is having a BAD case of writer's block. I saw a new script for the 2008 fall season, and one episode involved Mac and Co. trying to catch (a/the/some) __________________(s)!"

Last edited:
A: tents tents
B: jaywalkers

Note: I also had writer's block coming up with phrases before Hankster returned.

A. Ringmaster
B. Dogs running loose for Animal Control

New Phrases for Tuesday, July 29th:

Sara said to Grissom, “That is some watchdog you have. All he watches is _________________ .”

Erik Delko said "I hear that we've hired the Bionic Woman to be our New CSI here in Miami. I just wanna know one thing: are her ________(s) Bionic or are they real?"

A. The Cleaner on A&E
B. Boobs (the definitive answer)

New Phrases for Wednesday July 30th:

Horatio Caine said "I just found out... that my ex-girlfriend... is now involved with... _____________! I am... not happy!"

Nick Stokes said "I'm beginning to think that our Animal Expert Jesse Menken likes me. The other day she greeted me by ______________(ing) my leg!"

Back