CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!

Hankster said:
NCAA = National Collegiate Athletic Association

It's the governing body for College/University Sports in the US. The past month has been the NCAA Division One Basketball Tournament, that leads to the Final Four, that crowns whichever university in the US is the champion in the sport of basketball. :eyeroll:

Ah. Thanks for that. :p

A: Mildew, so that he can get some "eumycotic dermatitis" on his tushie this time.

B: I know nothing about basketball, so I'm gonna say Stetler.

LOL! Florida won over Ohio State (a repeate of the NCAA Football championship no less!) and Mr. Wolfe lost that bet!

New phrases for Tuesday, April 3rd:

Sheldon Hawkes said "The other day, _____________ was in town near a crime scene. I tried to get her number, but dayam, she turned me down!"

Nick Stokes said "I made the mistake of taking Wendy Semmes on a date to a Fergie concert at the Hard Rock. Fergie spotted me, jumped into the crowd and tried to ____________ me right in front of Wendy. Suffice it to say, I won't be getting a second date with Wendy!"

A.*was going with Beyonce but has a better one:Khandi Alexander* (Maybe it's just me who'd love to see Hawkes and Alexx interact lol I have no idea)
B.Kiss me?

*isn't sure on either one*

a. Beyoncé (The Definative Answer)

b. Passionately Frisk me (I could see Fergie doing that to Nick-O!) :lol:

Please continue posting!

A: ...Tyra Banks
B: ...lap dance

Dynamo1 was holed up in his cave and helped produce today's phrases for Wednesday, April 4th:

At a baseball game at Yankee Stadium, a ball was hit out of the park and conked Sid in the head. When he came to, he thought he was ________ .

When David Caruso’s new son was born, he tried to find (a) ________ at Toys R Us.

A: ...Mickey Mantle
B: ...Fisher Price Sunglasses of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back