CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!

A-The kind of visit Josh Jarhead sang about on MXC ;)

B-Good anti-depressants prescribed by my psychaitrist (NOT DRUG ABUSE!!!)

New phrases for Wednesday, March 21st:

Mac Taylor said "When the crew found out I could do magic tricks, several women asked me to make ________________ disappear!"

Warrick Brown said "The other day, some little midget of a White guy fainted when I introduced myself and said my name. Excuse me, but my name is WARRICK Brown, not _____________ Brown!!!"

A.(changing it to a better one)His clothes
B.Bobby

A: ...my clothes
B: ...James (the late singer)

A: Sid Hammerback!!!

B: TURNER Brown (look it up on the 'Net! :lol:)

Please Keep on posting!!!

OK, folks. Enough of the politics.

While some people don't like Bush, there are also some people that don't like Hilary Clinton either and I can see her name coming up soon in retaliation to the Bush posts. I don't want this thread to turn into a Political debate. However, there are people that will really lose their temper if a politician or politcal party they support is attacked and it can turn into a flame war, so I am nipping this in the bud.

I am asking everyone to please be respectful of those whose political opinions differ from your own. Those of you that have posted "Bush", PLEASE change your answers.

Everyone: PLEASE do not post another politcal name in conjuction with these phrases or this thread. I want partisan politics kept out of the Match Game thread.

To the Moderators: I apologize for Mod-whoring, but I wanted to stop this before it causes the thread to be closed.

Thanks.

Hankster Rayburn

To the Moderators: I apologize for Mod-whoring, but I wanted to stop this before it causes the thread to be closed.
We definitely don't want politics derailing this thread. Let's keep things fun in here, folks. :D

Whew!

Okay new phrases for Thursday, March 22nd:

Nick Stokes said "I had a weird dream the other day that I was in a plane that crash-landed on a desert island, and some woman named _____________ kept on hitting on me! Not that I'm complaining..."

Danny Messer said "Wouldja believe what happened to me yesterday? Sheldon Hawkes'n me were at a hot dog stand, and we found a _____________ in Sheldon's bun! We shut that guy down REAL FAST!!!"

A: ...Mary Ann Summers (from Gilligan's Island, played by the lovely dawn Wells)
B: ...human finger (The vendor's name was Lefty for obvious reasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back