CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!

A. Mugger

B. Phone Booth

Please keep on posting!!!

A-An unhygenic Hot dog stand/seller. (Can detectives arrest those guys for being unhygenic?)
B-Bathroom stall.

BWA HA HA HA HA!!!

Some really funny postings here!

New phrases for Monday March 12th/Tuesday March 13th:

Nick said "You know you had a WILD TIME at the party that night when you wake up the next day wearing your date's _____________(s)!!!"

Horatio Caine said "Poor Frank Tripp! He'd be...so handsome...if he had...my ____________(s)!"

Please keep them PG-13 folks!

A: Panties

B: Hair!!!

Please keep on posting! I'm going to Vegas for the next few days with my *Special Ladyfriend* so Dynamo Dave Martindale will be posting phrases in my absence starting Wednesday march 14th! Hankster Rayburn will return on Monday, March 19th!

Dynamo Dave here again, filling in for Hankster, the Super-H without a prime time series. If any newbies have joined us, CSI Match Game is similar to the old Match Game television series, where you fill in the blank with a word or phrase that can be funny or weird. But keep it clean since this board has members of various ages.

Since the writers are still not allowed sharp objects, like pencils and pens, they tapped out the new phrases in Morse Code on the padded walls, and this is what they came up with.
When Melina Kanakaredes found out that Epcot used Gary Sinise’s voice on the Mission: Space ride, she approached ________ to offer her services.
Dr. Alexx Woods said, “April Fool’s Day is coming around soon. Last year, when I was talking to what I thought was a corpse, the guy sat up and told me _______ .”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back