CSI: LV sweepstakes/promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevmo

Civilian
I'm not sure if there is a reason why it hasnt been discussed, (i'm new! dont kill me!) but i'm wondering if anyone actually found the doll in either of the last two eps... the sweeps is closed until 5/10 when the new ep airs, but i've watched the last two eps at least 5 or 6 times looking for that stupid doll, just to find it... and that's the thing, i havent found it.

So i guess what I want to know is:
1) did anyone find the doll?
2) was it in the eps at all?
3) where the heck was it, if it was in fact there???

thanks a bunch.

Well, they wait until they go to a commercial and then they show the doll promo/spot and let you know that you can call in at that time or enter at that time online. It was there, I swear. I entered the contest myself! 2 times so far... going for the 3rd this week.

take care... sorry to hear you had trouble.

Did any of you call though? I did and there was a message from Izzy, but I couldn't understand all it said...

You can go to the website and listen to the messages by Izzy Delancy and Penny Garden up to this point. They are going to add another after Thursday's episode.

I did listen to those messages by Izzy and Penny they have there. Weird, huh?
I have only entered this contest online, myself. I never even tried to call. I saw that you could do it online and was all over it.
Anyway... can't wait till thurday. Another episode, another chance to enter and another strange message left for us to listen to...

later y'all!

I only entered once, and only plan to do it that one time. I mean, if I was/am meant to win, I will with my one entry :p

But I didn't call, I did it online. I heard the first message online; kinda weird.

oh ok so apparently i'm just a moron... I assumed when it said "spot the doll, make the call" that you were supposed to actually spot the doll in the episode... like it was hiding somewhere. I didn't realize that it just meant to call when it showed the little commercial snippet...

i guess my inner geek was just looking for a puzzle to solve.

thanks everyone for helping me out!!

^^ I was actually looking for the doll the whole time the first episode was on, until I saw the commercial :lol:

I called the first time it showed up.

It sounded like Izzy (Danny Bonaduce) was yelling for someone to clean his shirts with bleach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back