CSI:LV Icon Chall.Thread - Ch.#19 - Sara Sidle ~ Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LV Icon Challenge #3 - CSI's with (sun)glasses - Now up

Holy cow First and Third?!?! Thanks to everyone for voting! CSI_Dani your icon is amazing, congrats as well! :)

Also well done to all the other winners!

Yay I won :D thanks for the votes.
Congrats to the other winners, especially to Kat and Lisa! I am so proud of you! :)

Congratulation to the winners!
Livingend I LOVE the sara icon is gorgeous!
Great job everyone!
Regards

Congrats to all winners! You did outstanding. Let me know if you want a banner. :)

Thanks for the votes and many congrats to all the other winners. Everyone did a really great job... :)

Yippee, third place, I am very pleased as it is my first intermediate challenge. Thanks to everyone for their votes. Well done to all other winners esp Cathwillows - you go girl! :lol:

Oh, 2nd place! Thanks Sara and everyone who voted.

Congratulations everyone, your icons were great :D

Re: LV Icon Challenge #4 - Actors - Now up

LV Icon Challenge #4 - Actors !!

Ok, I mean this time the actors how George Eads and more.

**Not the CSI's !!!

You must also take * promotional pictures * ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES (which I snagged from Vera who snagged it from everybody else; I hope, that’s right… !)

1. You may enter up to 3 icons.

2. There are three categories to this challenge – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Please refer to these helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to now Intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in the higher one. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

3. Please size all icons to 100x100 pixels. I don't really feel like re-sizing any icons, but I don't anticipate any problems with this. You all know how to size an icon.

4. Please PM your entry to me, Miss_Undercover

5. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.

6. Don't go running around posting your icons elsewhere, it's not cool. You don't want to win because your friends voted for you, you want to win because you deserved it.

7. No animations allowed.

8. Promo pics are allowed.

I'll set the deadline to Friday, 28th of December, 11.59 pm (GMT) !!!

MPORTANT: How to CORRECTLY send a PM
Subject: LV4 Beginners (or Intermediate or Advanced)
Body: Images, urls. (If you can't send images, just the urls are fine)

Have fun and be creative! ;)

PS: If you have any questions, ask me please via PM !

Oh good - deadline after xmas! I should be able to enter this one!

Huhu! Becci, it's a great idea, but please limit it to promotional pictures and no other private ones. We want to respect the actors privacy and the promos are really made for the fans whereby real private photos aren't, alright? :) Thanks!

Vera - by promo pics - can we use ones like from red carpet events or from store openings - things like that?

Yeah, (red carpet) events are OK, just no characteristic paparazzi photos - if you understand what I mean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back