CSI:Las Vegas - Who's Your OTP??

I love that someone bumped this up ;)

My OTP

Gris/Lady Heather
followed closely by
PureJoy (Cath/Gris)

I tend to mulit-ship but those are my strongest so far

I don't quite have a OTP for CSI, which is really strange as I usually do! But when I started watching CSI my favourite was Gil/Nick and now it's Nick/Greg. My favourite het pairing is Gil/Lady Heather.

just saw this!! my OTP is... *drum roll please...* SNICKERS!!! i LOVE Snickers!! i'll do a list...

1. Snickers
2. YoBling followed really closely by...
3. PureJoy
4. GLH (Grissom and Lady Heather)
5. Greg and Sophia
6. Sandles

and the other ships (CatNip, GSR, the Love) i just plain don't like. but yeah, SNickers is definatly my fav!!

My OTP is alway will be Snickers, my first love for Snickers.

1. Snickers- hard-core
2. GSR- minor
3. Grillow- hard-core
4. Catnip- Minor
5. Greg and Sofia
6. Sandles- Mild
7. Warrick/Mia

I'm not a fan of Yobling!, Sonic, The Love, Grissom/Lady Heather and Grissom/Sofia.

Snickers will alway be my first love.

1. Snickers -HARECORE!!
2. YoBling- in between. i'd like it to happen but won't go into a complete freak if it didn't
3. PureJoy- same as YoBling.
4. GLH (Grissom and Lady Heather)- minor
5. Greg and Sophia-minor
6. Sandles- um... i think they're cute but won't want them to get together.

Snickers has and will always be my first. i LOVE them together!!!

My OTP for Vegas is GSR, I just love the chemistry between the two. I ship others though. CatNip, YoBling, Sandle, Texas Hold 'Em, and SoNic.

lol almost forgot about this thread. Thanks for bumping. :D

Again, Cath/Gil all the way. To me the chemistry is just undeniable. No matter what people say, it's just there. They just are. Plus, I've always believed that the best relationship is based on the best friendship. :)

Other ships I like are Nick/Sara, Greg/Sara, Cath/Keppler and Cath/Novak (oh yeah I'm such a perv :D). Used to like Cath/Nick and really like Cath/Warrick, but the interest has declined a lot since Redrum and Bodies in Motion. lol.

My OTP for Vegas is Sandle. I just love the genuiness to their relationship, and their chemistry.

I wouldn't say I really 'ship' other pairings all that much. I like a few, but I won't be devestated if they fall through. My sister is gradually becoming a Snickers shipper, and I have to admit I quite like the dynamic between Nick and Sara. I quite like Catherine and Warrick as well.

My OTP for Vegas is Grissom and Cath. There's just something unique about their relationship. Flirting with each other just comes naturally plus they are so comfortable with each other and they look great together. I like Warrick and Cath also but not as much as purejoy.

I don't really have an OTP for Vegas....but I do enjoy Nick/Greg. I love reading fan fic about them!

Back