CSI is fantastic, but is Bones better?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Nov 13, 2006.

1. idee

idee Rookie

hi. Hmmm...CSI rocks but I like Bones...very interesting.

2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Bones is intentionally campier, I think. I might try to watch a couple of episodes to see if anything has changed, but it's not really my thing.

Criminal Minds on the other hand is outperforming CSI this season, in my opinion.

3. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i like bones, but csi is a much more superiour show. if it wernt for the characters, the two mains, i wouldnt care at all, its rare the cases interest me, and its rare i feel really interested in the cases, its a very character driven show, i really like the interactions between booth and bones, thats what keeps me interested, but they need to be careful, cause they second they put those two characters together, they'll have lost 90% of the tension and reason why people watch the show (or why i do anyways). csi id say is more cleverly, and intelligently written.

4. GreggoMe

GreggoMe Victim

I watch both. I watch CSI every week, but I don't watch Bones as often. I'm not as interested in that area of Forensics, [bones] but CSI doesn't have just one based on subject. If that makes sense at all. :p

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I just started watching Bones at the beginning of this season (actually, I started watching some of the summer reruns). I'm loving it! In my humble little opinion, I think that the Triple Whammy of Bones, Criminal Minds and CSI NY makes Wednesday night The most perfect night of television viewing, ever! Except for the "Bones & Booth do Las Vegas" eppy a couple weeks ago (that was pretty lame, IMO) I think Bones has been exceptionally good, this season. Intriguing cases, excellent character development and interactions, emotional ups and downs, and quirky humor. I don't like Bones quite as much as CSI NY - that show is my "baby" - but I definitely prefer it over the Vegas CSI, hands down. I remember when Bones first came out, some folks automatically criticized it as simply a cheap knock-off of CSI, but now that I've started watching it, I certainly don't see it that way, at all. It definitely has it's own distinctive flavor, and I'm glad I ended up watching it. It's now one of my Top 5 Favorites.

6. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I tried to watch Bones once (they really promote the series in Holland and the ratings are good), I like David Boreanaz, but I really can't stand the female lead actress. Here way if acting is so overdone, that I forgot here name. The case wasn't that interesting too. And it all looked to much CSI so I turned it off even before the episode was over. It's not my show.

That's my favourite British show, I love it. Altough I prefered the show with Mel and Claire, I like Stella and Felix too.

7. girly_girl1022

girly_girl1022 Civilian

I think we can all call it a tie. I love both shows, and cant really chose with is better. They're both a cant miss and it works out great because their on different nights.

8. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

I've never seen Bones, so I don't know! :) But I am sure both shows are great.

9. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Bones is also awesome! :) I love both of the series :D And I never miss it ;)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I like CSI but I like Bones much more *shrugs* I just find that Bones is more of one of the shows i have to sit down and watch every week. Plus I like the fact that we get character-growth. Either way though I get bugged by a couple of things, but the shows are still quite enjoyable. :)