CSI Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally prefer the O, but that's just me. :p Anyway, back to the icons. These are some of my early attempts that I just dug up, all made without layers. :lol:

Smirk.jpg
Ballcap2.jpg
ORLY.jpg

Thanks csi_fan_uk, but your animated icons are fantastic too! :)

Great icons everyone, some lovely colours. :) Chloe, I love the Grissom one, such a great crop!

4ENSIX said:
Actually, everybody, if you check the official CSI site and look under the Grave Danger synopsis (page 5), they spell it Poncho. :lol:
But Chloe, we all know that the official CSI site is probably the most unreliable source for CSI...well maybe except for the CSI wiki. :D

I don't have a preference because I prefer Nick (lol) but I do know that the name of Sisco's partner is Pancho. Anyway I guess it's up to the icon makers. ;)

EricaSJ said:
4ENSIX said:
Actually, everybody, if you check the official CSI site and look under the Grave Danger synopsis (page 5), they spell it Poncho. :lol:
But Chloe, we all know that the official CSI site is probably the most unreliable source for CSI...well maybe except for the CSI wiki. :D
Actually, I think the CSI Wiki is almost more reliable. :lol: I don't really have a preference either, though I think I lean more towards the O.

CSI_Fan_Forever said:
and i like that one of grissom too. he looks like *say what now?!*
That's because that's the part in "Sex, Lies, and Larvae" where Sara asks Grissom if he wants to sleep with her. :lol: The look on his face was just waaay too good to pass up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back