CSI Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are awesome SamStokes Nick is so hot! and GREG!!

Here are some of my icons. CSI LV (of course) and Greggo!

gregsanders59.jpg
csitoetags.jpg
Teasers...

my lj

k. so guys. i'm thinking of doing a project. the first one will be on Greg. I was thinking of picking just one cap of him from each episode in season 6 and making an icon from it. so there willbe 24 icons in the end.

tell me what you think!

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
k. so guys. i'm thinking of doing a project. the first one will be on Greg. I was thinking of picking just one cap of him from each episode in season 6 and making an icon from it. so there willbe 24 icons in the end.

tell me what you think!

Greg is so hot lol. for sure do it :)

Lost2MuchSpeed said:

tell me what you think!

Actually I was gonna do that for Greg for every episode of EVERY season lol!! :D I just haven't gotten around to it... I can't wait to see yours! :)

Greg's the best. :)

I have a request! Could someone make an icon of Greg Sanders and Sara Sidle that flashes these 6 pics: 1 2 3 4 5 6

And then says "Sandles" in cursive with a heart next to it on this pic: 7

I would really appreciate it. :)

Nice icon, Eat my Sandle. You can get somebody make it for you but you can't put it uner your name 'till you get 100 post.

Can you make animated icon of Snickers? I really appreciate it. Can you put Nick and Sara on each icon?

2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Least but last, can you put the Snickers on an icon? 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back