CSI Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dardeile said:
Congratz Gem (can i call u Gem? O_O )
Thank you and, of course you can. :D

Cheers also cinegirl. Yes, Greg makes for easy-on-the-eyes icons - such a cutie!
By the way - I love your banner! I haven't seen the episode that clip is from yet but I cannot wait. :lol:

Wow, you have been busy, csi_fan_uk :D They all look great.

I made a bunch of CSI icons (mostly Nick :D), some Eric Szmanda and some of George Eads as hot cowboy :D

Nick103.png
Eric3.png
shorty12.png

The rest is here in my LiveJournal

CSI_fan_uk and cinegirl you have both made some amazing icons, and so many to choose from, lots of lovely Nick too, well done and thank you :)

LoveCSI, I ADORE the GSR one. It's so pretty! And the Greg one made me laugh and I love how the on the Warrick one, the writing matches his eyes!

If you hadn't said you were a beginner, I never would have guessed you were one. :)

Wow, Lauw! :lol:

Okay.. I have another request.. :)

Could someone make an icon out of this , pretty pretty please? Do whatever you want with it! :D

Thanks soooo much in advance!

quoth_the_raven said:
csi_fan_uk, I love the icon you have right now :lol: :p

Thanks quoth! :lol: Out of all the ones I made, it is my personal favourite.

Thanks all you guys for your nice comments.

softcake - great Nick (+others) icons. George Eads makes a convincing cowboy - your icons make me want to watch whatever series/film they are from!

LoveCSI - your icons are beyond beginner! I especially love the way you used the green text on the Warrick icon to bring out his eyes. And the sparkle effect on Greg's teeth is priceless!

Quoth and Lauw - your icons are always so wow! Beautiful work!

vegaslights - Great icons!

Dardeille - you've obviously not lost your creativity - your icons are great! I love the scratch/lighting effect. Don't lose faith in yourself though - your work is great despite a lack of favoured subject material!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back