CSI Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherineismyidol, I'm not sure but is the top a little bit darker than the bottom icon?

And about using text, for me I usually use a color that's already in the icon. You could always download cool fonts at dafont.com :)

Catherineismyidol, I'm not sure but is the top a little bit darker than the bottom icon?

And about using text, for me I usually use a color that's already in the icon. You could always download cool fonts at dafont.com :)

Yes, the top one is darker. The top one, I added the text on after using any blending tools (IE, multiply, screen). The bottom one I put it on before. I was trying to see if that made any difference in how the text looked but it didn't.

Thanks for that website! I'll go check it out right now! :)

cofi_shot said:

That´s a great website. Thanks for the link. I just downloaded quite a few new fonts :cool:

can someone make me few icons:: :) :)

brass
doc robbins
and grissom

can they be a serious icon... with no text please :D

who ever does it thanks in advance!!!

okay I made the icons to : Turtlebaby and GregsLover

gsriconforsmb2.gif
gsriconforsmb.gif

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU CSI_mania you are my new best icon friend in the world!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: feel the love

*cries* I dunno what to say. I luv them both! And I snagged them both, and I will use one, when one isn't being used in the same board...lol. Don't worry, will credit. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back