CSI Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
cofi_shot, I also wanna see a batch. :lol:

Thing is you have to find a theme, which mine is the episode "Viva Las Vegas." And now I have to find the icon themes. :p

WO HOO!!! one more post till I get an Avvie, and i'm pre-ordering it :D

I'd like a realy good Nick stokes avvie, one with his new hair, and him looking sexy with his eyas :D
And I hope i'm not being too exact, but if it could say "Git 'er Done" or "Thank you for your jealousy", if not, anything you have will be fine :D
Or...
A realy cute snickers avvie with nick and sara being close from an epi, i'm pretty open about what this ones about :D

peace now i'm off to post once more for my 100th :)

i'm still having the lady heather fever.Check this out..21 lady heather icons made by me and enjoy!
Teasers:
lh2i.gif
lh2u.gif

the rest are over here

Yay new thread! (been gone for a long time lol)

Ok quick question: how can I get more then one picture in an av? like in SinCityx's av.

Whoaaaaa sissi59100 I just realized that your using an av that I made! That just seriously made my day!! Woooo

okay lool so first sincity i loved yur avies , really they are awesome and then SARAISMYHERO ? well yur my hero lol i really love the icon i have and i really dont wanna change it :p im happy yu had made them, i snagged som of yur avies, cause im a HGE sara fan too :lol: thank you miss

I haven't made i CSI icon in ages but i just loved this picture. It's really plain and not very good but here it is anyway

Cath4.jpg

and two more because i'm bored

Cath11icon.jpg

Cath2icon.jpg

abc -awesomee! i also absolutly love your banner!
kismet -no, they are awesome! damn those eyes...so true..damn..
Arturtle - i LOVE them!! lady heather rocks!
SinCityx -those are so amazing! i really like the hodges onee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back