CSI Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
abc said:
Thank you csi_fanatic87 and Tinkerbell. :D

Just wanted to let you guys know that also I'm doing a big Ryan Wolfe icon batch, using the style of the icon I'm using right now (that I also made). :D

No problem. You do wonderful work. :)

Awsome! I'm looking forward to your Ryan batch!

New Icons!!! Please comment, I'd REALLY love some feedback!!!

Teasers
H7.gif
C16.gif
S25.gif

Comment Please, Credit, NO Hotlinking, Textless are not bases.

Thanks, but something went weird with my post!!! I posted the link to my LJ where ALL the icons are, but it didn't go through, so here is the post as it SHOULD have appeared, check out the REST of my icons, there are about 30 in total.

New Icons!!! Please comment, I'd REALLY love some feedback!!!

Teasers
H7.gif
C16.gif
S25.gif

The rest are here... Comments are LOVE!

Comment Please, Credit, NO Hotlinking, Textless are not bases.

Well...I've been gone for a while.
And someone has the same icon I want when I get enough posts to post it...Makes me a bit peeved, but I can get over it because it wasn't ASSIGNED for me, but I requested it..
Ah well. Love the new icons, guys!

Hey, I was trying to make and icon and the more I tried the worse I got :lol: I think I should drop the mouse and just accept it! So I was wondering if anyone with talent and time (and cool brushes :lol:) would care to make me an icon using this pic! If you could crop it so they're both in it like this it would be excellent! If not it's grand I'll leave it up to the talented artiste!
It would be greatly appreciated and will of course credit!
Thank you!

^^^ Go to 'My Home' >> 'Main Configuration' >> 'Personal Info' Edit >> click the radio button for 'URL to your avatar' >> then type in the URL of the image (which is uploaded in your own server like photobucket, like where you saved your banner) >> click 'submit' then voila

hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back