CSI Icon Challenge - Detectives - Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Scenic Views/Arial Shots - Results!

CSI Icon Challenge- Big Meanies :p
I've been waiting for the board to calm down a little before I started this. :lol: The point of this challenge is to highlight the "Meanies of CSI" aka: Rick Stetler, Conrad Ecklie..and For CSI:NY, it gets a little tricky. They havent really had a steady "Meany" so your welcome to use any of the following you can find caps of:
Chief Brigham Sinclair
NYPD Inspector Stanton Gerrard
Please make sure to PM me with any questions you have!
(If it prove too diffucult to find caps of these guys, since they dont appear in episodes as often as the rest of the cast, I will post some caps for you. Just be sure to mention if its too hard, so I know when to help)

RULES:

1. You may enter up to 3 icons.
2. There are TWO categories to this challenge - Beginner, Advanced, Intermediate. (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please refer to these helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to advanced; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in advanced. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.
3. Please size all icons to 100x100 pixels. I know that the new rule allows your icons to be 140x140 but for this challenge, I'd like it to stay at 100x100. If anyone has any questions or has a problem with it please PM me.
4. Please PM your entry to me, ILuvJonathanTogo, by 10pm Saturday,
July 5th; Pacific Time. (I will extend if needed, the more entries the merrier!)
5. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
6. Dont post your icons on here, PM them to me. If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.
7. You can make three icons of the same person, or mix it up a bit. It doesnt matter.

Most importantly, have fun and be creative!

Happy icon making! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Scenic Views/Arial Shots - Results!

This sounds like a great challange. I'm in.:)

Will look for caps now:lol:

Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Big Meanies - Now Up!

Sent mine in. And thanks for answering my question. :)

Susan

Sent mine in. And thanks for answering my question.
No problem :) But just to clearify for anyone else who may have a similar question; if you think of someone else (another "meany") that I haven't listed but would like to use in your icons, just PM me who you are thinking of and Ill tell you if thats okay.

I have a question, does this count for all three CSI's? I'm kind of confused...

Yes, this challenge is always about all three shows, that's why there's only "CSI Icon Challenge" and not "CSI: LV, CSI: NY...." in the title. :)

^Thanks for clarifying Vera :)

As of now, its been about 4 days since the challenge was put up and here are the total entries so far:
Beginners: 9 entries
Intermediate: 0
Advanced: 0

:lol: You still have a good amount of days to enter if you haven't already, so no worries.

This one's on my list! And I should have some time this week, so expect some icons from me soon :D

Yes, this challenge is always about all three shows, that's why there's only "CSI Icon Challenge" and not "CSI: LV, CSI: NY...." in the title. :)
Oh thanks! :lol: I'm in for this one then.

Another question: Are we only allowed to use caps of the "meanies" mentioned in the challenge post? Or can we find other "meanies" that aren't main characters, but had a major part in a storyline?

Last edited:

Another question: Are we only allowed to use caps of the "meanies" mentioned in the challenge post? Or can we find other "meanies" that aren't main characters, but had a major part in a storyline?
You can use other people, but please check with me first. I want to keep this more about the "law enforcers" and less about the criminals. Thats why I gave a few examples of the "meanies" (I only call them meanies because they are always giving the CSI's a hard time :lol:)

So please dont use any criminals/murders..that can be another challenge later :)

Alright, well I had two people from Miami, who were in the episode One of Our Own. One was an FBI agent, the other was the woman who stole the money to put the lab under investigation again. Would she count as a criminal, since she was arrested? I forget her name, but she was engaged to Peter Elliot. Sorry for all the questions! :lol:

Alright, well I had two people from Miami, who were in the episode One of Our Own. One was an FBI agent, the other was the woman who stole the money to put the lab under investigation again. Would she count as a criminal, since she was arrested? I forget her name, but she was engaged to Peter Elliot. Sorry for all the questions! :lol:
You probably shouldn't use the woman, but you could use Peter Elliot if you really want to. Dont worry about the questions, ask all you want!

But also, I'd really appreciate if you could all try to stick to the few people mentioned on the previous page. They are the most well known "meanies" and the ones I really want to feature.

Last edited:

i've sent something too. looking forward to seeing all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back