CSI Icon Challenge - Detectives - Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Head Honcho/Colorizing - Voting Open!

Voting will close in about an hour. Then results will be up shortly after that if time permits!

Time for Results!

1st Place: Dongpeiyen1000
ICAD2.png

2nd Place: Fo_poozle
ICAD3.png

3rd Place: Dongpeiyen1000
ICAD6.png

Best Use of Color: WornSouls
ICAD1.jpg

Recognition Awards:
AliGtr
ICAD4.jpg

Althea
IDAD22.jpg

Congratulations to the winners!:thumbsup: Thank you to everyone who participated, you all did really well.

Winners: PM me for banners if you want them.

Wowwie.. :lol:
Thanks for the 1st and 3rd place! And of course congrats to everyone else, all the icons were awesome! :)

Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Head Honcho/Colorizing - Winners!

Congratulations to the winners!:bolian:

:D Thank you for the recognition award! Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful icons!

Congrats to the winners! Great work :)

Congrats to the winners!
Everyone did great work.:bolian:

Congrats to all the winners! :D

ILuvJonathanTogo, my entry was not in voting... Just wanna know, is it a mistake, or was my icon disqualified or you never received it at all... Just to confirm and for the peace of my mind... :D

thanks everyone for voting for mine! and congrats to Dongpeiyen1000,WornSouls,AliGtr, and Althea! your icons were gorgeous!

CSI Icon Challenge- Scenic Views/Arial Shots.
This is all about the locations. You can include people if you want but its more to focus on the views.
(I realize this was done a few weeks ago for a banner challenge, but the products were just so pretty that I just had to make it an icon challenge to see what you guys could do)

RULES:

1. You may enter up to 3 icons.
2. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Please refer to these helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to advanced; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in advanced. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself. (Anyone entering "Intermediate" please include a second choice either beginner or advanced incase there isnt enough entries for a third level)
3. Please size all icons to 100x100 pixels. I know that the new rule allows your icons to be 140x140 but for this challenge, I'd like it to stay at 100x100. If anyone has any questions or has a problem with it (I'm sorry!) please PM me.
4. Please PM your entry to me, ILuvJonathanTogo, by 10pm Saturday,
May 10th; Pacific Time. (I will extend if needed, the more entries the merrier!)
5. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
6. Dont post your icons on here, PM them to me. If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.

Most importantly, have fun and be creative!

Happy icon making! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back