CSI Icon Challenge - Detectives - Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Icon Challenge- "Wildcard"

Congrats to all the winners! Great icons!

Thanks a lot guys! :D And congrats to fo_poozle and blackflag. ;)

How'd I manage to sneak in there? :D I wasn't expecting that one to do that good. I just thought it was something different. :lol:

Congrats to the others. (There were only 2 and I've already forgotten who you are! :eek: Sorry about that.)

Susan

congrats Althea and blackflag ! your icons were gorgeous!
oh wow, thank you everyone who voted for me i really appreciate it!

I'm late! Sorry! CONGRATS to all the winners! Great work, everyone! :D

Re: CSI Icon Challenge - "Wildcard" - Results!

We made the move and its about time for a new challenge! I'll get the new one up in a few days-let everyone get adjusted to the new board first. :)

Re: CSI Icon Challenge - "Wildcard" - Results!

CSI Icon Challenge- Ships Ahoy!
This is your chance to go love crazy and show who your favorite ships are.

RULES:

1. You may enter up to 3 icons.
2. There are two categories to this challenge - Beginner and Advanced. Please refer to these helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to advanced; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in advanced. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.
3. Please size all icons to 100x100 pixels. I know that the new rule allows your icons to be 140x140 but for this challenge, I'd like it to stay at 100x100. If anyone has any questions or has a problem with it (I'm sorry!) please PM me.
4. Please PM your entry to me, ILuvJonathanTogo, by 10pm Sunday, March 16th, Pacific time.
5. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
6. Don't go running around posting your icons elsewhere, it's not cool. You don't want to win because your friends voted for you, you want to win because you deserved it.
7. No animations allowed.
8. You can use any cap you find, from any of the 3 CSIs.
IMPORTANT: How to CORRECTLY send a PM

Subject: Icon Challenge: Beginners (or advanced if you're advanced)

Body: Images, urls. (If you can't send images, just the urls are fine)

Most importantly, above everything, Have fun!

Re: CSI Icon Challenge - Ships Ahoy! - Now Open!

oH YAY!! ANOTHER ONE, so cool, I'm in, this is so much fun:lol: and I'm way to excitable:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back