CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

According to the previews on TV they're showing an episode of season 3 from CSI NY (Not what it looks like)

well last week was the first new epi of ny right? so it's possible that there's a new epi on tomorrow, because csi had 2 new episodes and miami also....but next week I don't know

So ... who's gonna set her (his?) alarm clock at 6 AM tonight? :lol: I'm pretty curious about the upcoming episode.

Have you heard about that guy who got run-over by a car in Tegelen (it's actually not very far from where I live (5 km or something). I can't believe someone gets run-over by a car because someone is such an *ssh*le who just can bear the fact that someone pointed out that he shouldn't have driven through the red light :eek:

Again a 'weeralarm' :lol: now for tomorrow so people watch out for the snow, :lol: well it's big fun!!!!

I love snow. I really really love snow. The only problem is that it always melts. At least, almost always. I'd love to not have school tomorrow because of the snow but my school won't be closed, I'm so sure about that.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Gawd, I hate snow!! :mad: I'm the kinda girl who slips on every corner, or who gets thrown at with snow balls at school.. by her pupils :rolleyes:

well, That's funny :lol: you've to throw back :lol:

^That's so awesome :) My school never closes in such weather conditions. But I really didn't mind this time, it was so cold outside. Ah well, I'm crazy :eek: me and my friend decided to cycle to Amsterdam to go shopping (that's like 15kms) but halfway we decided to turn back, it was so cold :eek:. Ah well the snow is melting already.. stupid climate changes.

It's still white around here, stopped snowing about 15 minutes ago.. I think it's about 15cm here.. 15cm too much :p My 3rd class almost convinced me to go outside during class and throw snowballs at each other, but I asked the principel whether it was such a good idea, he told me rather not because then all classes would want to go outside and play. Lucky me, I got a ride back home from a colleague who lives around the corner from me, otherwise I had to walk over the schoolyard and a road to get to the busstop.. not my kinda thing, I'm an easy target :rolleyes: Tomorrow is my day off and if nothing changes, I'm staying inside :D

Back