CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

SaraStar said:
pebl said:
I go shopping there because of the 'fame' (a very large cd/dvd etc store), the h&m's and 'het waterlooplein'.

Fame is the best shop ever. Whenever I'm in the centre I alwaaays go in there. They have everything. :)

Me too :D. I almost always buy something!

CSI Season 6 part 1 will be released February 13th, and will cost the same as all the other parts.
If you want to have some info on House, M.D. season 1 and more, click here. Titles that aren't red are already released in the US, UK and Netherlands.

hmmm.. i don't know yet if i'm going to buy it

please somebody got to help me, my sister is going to watch Grey's anatomy when the new season starts.. the tv is mine on mondays not for her!!!

The Bones dvd box is out the day after and my money goes to that one. That is if I can get it cheaper than 69.99 :rolleyes:

Tell your sister you are recording Grey's Anatomy for her. :p For everyone who's getting the GA dvd's tomorrow the part 1 and 2 are 24.99 each at van leest instead of 29.99 like everywhere else.

Yeah, don't let her watch it! CSI was first and is the best!
I still have two episodes to see of season 6 and I know they will be on the first DVD :D

pebl said:
SaraStar said:
pebl said:
I go shopping there because of the 'fame' (a very large cd/dvd etc store), the h&m's and 'het waterlooplein'.

Fame is the best shop ever. Whenever I'm in the centre I alwaaays go in there. They have everything. :)

Me too :D. I almost always buy something!

I don't know fame.. is that bad? :confused:

please somebody got to help me, my sister is going to watch Grey's anatomy when the new season starts.. the tv is mine on mondays not for her!!!

Was last Monday the new season of CSI already? If so, that totally sucks, cause I watched Grey's.. :(

Grey's is awesome. It's better than CSI (at the moment), sorry. Nothing will convince me CSI is better than Grey's but season 7. So RTL, come on, make me watch CSI again.

Don't worry, Lizzy, it was a re-run, as usual. :rolleyes: I'm waiting for the new season so much...

And no, Fame is a shop only existing in Amsterdam (or so I thought), so it's not strange you don't know it, I guess. :p

LOL.. I've been to Amsterdam many times actually, just not for shopping ;) And no, not for the other thing you usually do in Amsterdam either :lol:

Thank god that it was a re-run. I thought I made a mistake.. And ITA Roozy, Grey's is a hell of a lot better these days than CSI. I'm looking forward to watch season 7 too :)

If any of you Dutchies love Criminal Minds then you might wanna know that it's back on monday on veronica. :)

Did someone watch NCIS yesterday?? Because my mother taped it but is started later and we didn't see the end of the second epi. :(Can someone tell me how it ended?? please :confused: Was the dad a bad guy or not if not then who did it?? :confused:

Danique said:
Did someone watch NCIS yesterday?? Because my mother taped it but is started later and we didn't see the end of the second epi. :(Can someone tell me how it ended?? please :confused: Was the dad a bad guy or not if not then who did it?? :confused:

I saw the end but can't remember the bad guys. I do remember the little boy saying 'when I'm older I'm gonna get who did this' in a hospital. Well, something in that direction ;) then his dad came walking a few secs later and the little kid runned to his dad.

Back