CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

What's wrong with us, this thread was gone, is everybody sleeping? Or busy with school (I do)

I saw a promo that ER is back on Net 5 Tuesdays at 21.25, Which season is that?? Maybe I'm going to watch it again after CSI Miami

debje said:
I saw a promo that ER is back on Net 5 Tuesdays at 21.25, Which season is that?? Maybe I'm going to watch it again after CSI Miami

Just wanted to say that. It's season nine that'll be aired. I'm happy ER is back on at Net 5, since it has now stopped for the summer on Ned. 1, right?

SaraSidle_girl said:
Does anyone in here knows when RTL4 is gonna give us back season 7 instead of those annoying reruns?!

You're so right! They are so annoying. I have them on DVD so I must've seen all of them at least 5 times. :rolleyes: Season 7 is way better. ;)

If anyone still visits this thread.. Liz let me know there's an article about CSI in a Media Markt paper. I haven't seen it myself, but I thought I could let you know. :)

SaraStar said:
If anyone still visits this thread.. Liz let me know there's an article about CSI in a Media Markt paper. I haven't seen it myself, but I thought I could let you know. :)

Seems that I need to get my hands on that paper! :cool:

Ok I think everybody is tired blablabla, and this thread is really dead, for the second time it was gone!!!

where should we talk about??

I have a discussion point to bring up, because I think we do need some discussion in here.

You all know about the murder of Theo van Gogh. Do you think the Netherlands have changed after the murder?

I personally think the Netherlands have changed slightly. Of course, there was discrimination before the murder, and I don't think that has changed that much. But what I do think has changed is the watch on possible radicalism. The AIVD is much more alert now.

Hey guys!

I'm hanging around in the CSI-Files for a few weeks now, and just found out we actually have a Holland-thread! YAY!

And since I read this thread is a little quiet lately, I decided to pop in. Can't let Holland be wiped away, can I?

Anyway, I live in 'de Zaanstreek' and to be honest, I haven't found that many CSI-fans here...Maybe you all were hiding in here???

Van Gogh-murder: well, I think that ever since then people are more aware of the fact that things need to change. You can't just walk away from people you live close to, even though they do not have the same habits as you.

I certainly hope everybody will make a big effort to make sure everyone feels at home here, so there's no need for violence.

I went to see European League (1. league, atletics) since it was near me. I have to say that the Dutch ones are always easy to see :eek: I think it's funny... there's all kind of colours in clothes and then there is this happy and loud orange group. They had these horns and stuff what they use it football games :lol:
And they kinda fitted there well, when they were sitting next to Irish that were all green :lol:

I am also a lot around here on the board but not in this thread. Been away for a long time in here.. Maybe we can think of a onderwerp to talk about & blow in what new life..

What about how was your holiday?? (i've went on one, or what else did you do??)

how was mine holiday???? IT WAS BIG FUN!!! I really liked this holiday. last year it was hmmm... It wasn't really a vacation but this year wowie.One of the best years...

Back