CSI:Hard Evidence-the computer game

I think I've passed the first three only... It's hard because with school, I don't have the time to dedicate to passing it, but now that school's just about out for the summer, I should be able to finish it. :)

Is this the latest one? :) I have the first one, and completed all those cases. And I *think* I have the second and third one, but it's been forever since I've even attempted at playing them. :lol:

Is this the latest one? :) I have the first one, and completed all those cases. And I *think* I have the second and third one, but it's been forever since I've even attempted at playing them. :lol:

Yep, Hard Evidence is the newest one. I have played them all myself. But I am on Dimensions of Murder cause I forgot to buy that one,lol! I have one case left to go on it. Hard Evidence is my favorite one though. The first one had a lot of bugs in the programming. This is the fourth.

Yea....I got it over the weekend so in all my spare time I did it.The only breaks I took were to eat and go to the bathroom and to go to bed.I wasn't gonna quit until I passed it.:thumbsup:

Re: you want free sex??

Yehhh....somehow I think that'll be deleted :rolleyes: Idiot, wonder how long you'll have your account for.

Suabo8608 - please see the Board Rules - In order to protect those posters who are minors, you cannot post NC-17 or R-Rated material anywhere on the BBS, or link to such material.

Back