CSI: Hangman #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
C1: I've -o--e-te- tra-e fro- the i---a-t -o-t that re-ai-e- i- hi- -o-th.
C2: A--?
C1: A-- a- -oo- a- -o- a-a---e it, it -o--- -ea- -o- -o-e-here. He- I -a- e--o- -ee- i- hi- -to-a-h a-- I -a--e- it -- here! -a-'t -o ever-thi--.

guessed letters: H,A,I,O,F,R,E,T,V

eta: thank you Yurek i didn't see it :)

Just a question no letter.
Could it be you forgot some letters? I think the last word shall be 'everything' but the 'r' isn't exposed.
Just a reminder. I know by myself that it's easy to overview some letters especially if the quotes are that long. :)

there you go

C1: I've -o--e-te- tra-e fro- the i---ant -o-t that re-aine- in hi- -o-th.
C2: An-?
C1: An- a- -oon a- -o- ana---e it, it -o--- -ea- -o- -o-e-here. He- I -a- e--o- -ee- in hi- -to-a-h an- I -a--e- it -- here! -an't -o ever-thi--.

guessed letters: H,A,I,O,F,R,E,T,V,N

C1: I've -o--e-te- tra-e fro- the i---ant -ost that re-aine- in his -o-th.
C1: An- as soon as yo- ana-y-e it, it -o--- -ea- yo- so-e-here. Hey I -as e--o- -ee- in his sto-a-h an- I -a--e- it -- here! -an't -o everythin-.

guessed letters: H,A,I,O,F,R,E,T,V,N,S,Y

sure you can!

C1: I've co--ecte- trace fro- the i---ant -ost that re-aine- in his -o-th.
C1: An- as soon as yo- ana-y-e it, it co--- -ea- yo- so-e-here. Hey I -as e--o- -ee- in his sto-ach an- I -a--e- it -- here! Can't -o everythin-.

guessed letters: H,A,I,O,F,R,E,T,V,N,S,Y,C

hope that helped ;)

C1: I've co--ecte- trace from the im--ant -ost that remaine- in his mo-th.
C1: An- as soon as yo- ana-y-e it, it co--- -ea- yo- some-here. Hey I -as e--o- -ee- in his stomach an- I -a--e- it -- here! Can't -o everythin-.

guessed letters: H,A,I,O,F,R,E,T,V,N,S,Y,C,M

no i'm afraid you may not. there's a rule that everyone may only guess 2 letters within one game....
but maybe you can work this out without another letter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back