CSI: Hangman #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally catch up with everyone else and come back from my new little dream world to realise that there is now a new CSI Hangman thread..... I seriously am blonde.

Anyways, since I can't guess another letter. I am just gonna pop in and say hi. Beware, you'll be seeing more of me. ;) :p

Kate. ;)

C1: -an --- --a--n- l---n- --- ----?

C2: -t's --a----l.

C1: --a----l? T-- t--n --st --st ---- -----nt -- -t's ----lat--n.

C2: - t-----t --- sa-- t--s -as a s-n-l- --------.

C1: --a-, -n a ----lat--n -- t--nt-.

Letters guessed: T,S,N,L,A

omg i know the answer!!! this line gave it away: C2: - t-----t --- sa-- t--s -as a s-n-l- --------.

Catherine: Can you imagine living out here?
Sara: It's peaceful.
Catherine: Peaceful? The town just lost five percent of its population.
Sara: I thought you said this was a single homocide.
Catherine: Yeah, in a population of twenty.

And then there were none!! :D

yes that was fast. i'm surprised myself! :lol: i just put in some letters and looked if they fit and then i had the answer :D ok here's the next

C1: --'-- ----- -- --- -- - ---- -- --- ----- ---- -- --- ------- --- --- ----- ----- --------------. ---------?
C2: ----. ----'- ---- --- ----- -- --- ---- ---- --- ------?
C1: -------, ---'- --?
C2: -- ---- -- ---- -- ------- --- --- ---------, --'- --- ------ ------?

it's from...Vegas, what else?! ;)

- This game is for all three CSI shows, please try to alternate quotes accordingly
We originally came up with this rule because most of the quotes were from Vegas. I've noticed that it's starting to happen again, and I'm wondering if we should go back to the 'no more than two in a row from the same show rule'. We just want fans of all the shows to be able to participate :)

Now, having said that, can I have an R please? :D

oh ok i'm so sorry! the next one i'll post, if i should win again ;) , will definitely be from another show!!! promise :D

C1: --'r- ----- -- --- -- - ---- -- --- ----r ---- -- --- --r---- --- --r -r--- ----- r------r------. ---------?
C2: ----. ----'- ---- --- ----- -- --r ---- -r-- --- ----r-?
C1: --r----, ---'- --?
C2: -- ---- -- ---- -- ------- --- --- ---------, --'- --- r----- ------?

guessed letter: R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back