'CSI' Gets A New Lab Tech

I don't watch the original on a regular basis, but I'd take Wendy over what the description of the new chick is. And if they're gonna hook this chick up with Nick I'll really want to hurl. I hate it when some young thing is brought in to be a love interest for an older guy. It's so cliche.

I turned 40 this year and it's frustrating to see how women are either ignored after 40 or else they're hired to play someone younger most of the time. That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Sela Ward joining NY. I'm hoping they make her at least somewhat close to her real age. That's one thing that bugged me about what they did with Melina. Stella was always getting younger and actually the worst episode for making her younger than she was was the episode Melina wrote herself.

Oh, and I love "The Good Wife." That is an awesome show that portrays a strong woman who is attractive and not some 20 something used for eye candy and/or to hook up with some geezer.

Desertwind said:
and on "The Good Wife" are you kidding:eek: I wouldn't watch this if you paid me, and it's not even in the top 20 in ratings.

Just my 0.02 on this. Some of the best shows out there, in my eyes are severely underappreciated while some of the ones in the Top 20s which might have the bigger ratings, aren't necessarily of higher quality programming. But different strokes for different folks. *shrugs* :)

. :/

It's nominated for best drama..something CSI hasn't seen in a loooooooooong time!

I don't know Ead's age, but the woman to play the BABE* is in her 30s and is an experienced actress from featured films. So I hope that ease some worries.

*(ballistics arson bombs and explosives tech​
)

I don't know Ead's age, but the woman to play the BABE* is in her 30s and is an experienced actress from featured films. So I hope that ease some worries.

Actually... I wasn´t worried about the supposed young age... but if the new lab tech is really in her 30´s it makes me wonder even more why they let go Liz Vassey... to be honest it increases again my being pissed over her departure... :cool: (especially since it seems she's the only one who goes... and as I already mentioned somewhere I can't imagine they couldn't do the new creative direction with her.. unfortunately her role wasn't that big that she dominated the creative directions...)

I don't know Ead's age,

George Eads is 43 not that it really matters since (unless they changed it when they changed when Nick's birthday was :rolleyes:) Nick is something like 4 or 5 years younger than George. :)

Personally I'm not someone who is/was worried about it because I'm not convinced that she's going to be in a romantic relationship with Nick. I'm still waiting for something to be in direct quotes from TPTB instead of the writers (of the articles) words.

Susan

Back