CSI game 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet!!! I'm all for another game, but I wish they'd do this one on New York or Miami for a change instead of Vegas again. Come on guys give us a CSI: New York game already!!

Here's a site with more information on the game:

GameSpot

hmm, people seem to have the dates mixed lol. i've got one saying it's out on the 3rd march and one saying it's out on the 9th march and one saying 30th may and one 16th march haha although i'm in scotland so it might be a week or two after you lot in america. very confusing lol. although the one i got first (the 3rd march one) is an online ordering which is normally right. we'll just have to wait and see lol

Cova, if you had clicked on the Gamespot link in the earlier post, you would have seen that they show a release date of May 2, 2007. Of course, as with the release of anything, it is subject to change without notice.

cant wait for this game... i didnt actually finish the last one.. so may have to carry that on tomorrow lol
why, oh why cant they make a CSI:NY pc game??????????????

chelliyah said:
cant wait for this game... i didnt actually finish the last one.. so may have to carry that on tomorrow lol
why, oh why cant they make a CSI:NY pc game??????????????

CSI: New York isn't nearly popular enough to warrant it's own game. I'm actually surprised at Ubi for signing on for a fourth game. Not that the last three haven't been good...it's just that it's not their best effort. Ubi will only make a game if they're almost positive it'll be a cash cow like their other big franchises.

Yeah, Ubi suck. They do not appreciate a fabulous TV show. :p. Just kidding. btu I cannot wait untilt eh next one!

I am going to be a totally biast Vegas fan but I am glad it's not NY or Miami. Has anyone noticed how Miami is supposed to be the most watched but Vegas semms to be teh best in EVERY other way. Like merhcandise. Fan-wise.

Sorry, just my opinion. Kate. :p

I have all of these games, along with all of the Law and Order games, but that's besides the point. I've checked the release date, some sites say April, some say May, and even one said that it would be as late as September.

i've got three sources saying september now and two of these started out as march so it looks like we're in for a wait! :(

Back