CSI Files ranks #17 in EW's Top Fansites List!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG guys! lol

I just got my Entertainment Weekly magazine, and CSI Files is mentioned in the best of the Web , the 25 most influential fansites!

#17 CSI
csifiles.com
Launch Date: March 2003
What You'll Find: A sleek virtual love letter to TV's top rated scripted series, including episode guides for the franchise's original Las Vegas version and both spin-offs, as well as daily news chronicling everything from guest stars that got away (Rolling Stones guitarist Ron Wood claims to have turned down a part) to juicy spoilers. Fans can also weep over Jorja Fox and debate forensic minutiae on the site's very active message board (THAT'S US!), or weigh in on polls asking the really big questions, like "What can't the CSIs get dates?"

Why It's Essential: It's a ridiculously comprehensive site. Most episodes are critically reviewed with a sharp eye (one reviewer says fans won't be able to "digest [Fox's] exit until they're faced with her absence"). Plus, it's educational! Once message board thread challenges fans to post the "1,000 Forensic Things" they've learned from CSI.

Official Site: cbs.com/csi The behind the scenes video segments (like a meaty production piece about creating the desert scene in "Dead Doll") are definitely worth investigating. - Tanner Stransky

Congratulations CSI Files! And to all us message board fans! :D

Wee! We're ridiculously comprehensive. :D Feel proud.

If you ask me, we should be numero uno but I digress. :eek:

This was some cool info, Shane, thanks for sharing. I didn't realize this site was so well-known, though I'm not surprised we're up there. This is a fantastic site.

This is a huge accomplishment. Entertainment Weekly is a HUGE magazine, and this was a special double issue. CSI Files even beat Americal Idol (their fansite). Whoot!

Cheering.gif
that totally rocks.. WOW, incredible, thank's for sharing vegaslights I've got to have this magazine to show everyone I know.. very impressive!

saraneth said:
This place owns. For sure.

Agreed! That's so cool!
:D
I'm going to have to run out and get a copy of that magazine now...
Nice job, guys! We're part a nationally recognized comprehensive site!
I say a wild party is in order...cheers!

Congrats to everyone :) Everyone works hard to make this site excellent :) Thanks for sharing Shane

Indeed we do own, Saraneth. :)

As Jacquie said a bit thanks to all who work hard to make this like a home away from home. :D

Thanks for sharing this article, Vegaslights.

Should we be prepared to a stampede of new posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back