CSI Files Makes The List

Champagne ! :D

Congratulations ! CSI files has an interest in all characters and actors of all 3 CSI, noone is overlooked. That is what makes it unique ! ;)

Bravo and thank you for your work and for being so open, carry on !

Sweet!!! :D :D :D

This is seriously so cool--thanks so much to Shane for finding the news and sharing it with all of us! :D

And, I have to say--this place would not be what it is without all of you...our awesome members. So a huge thanks to you guys for reading and participating!!! :D :D :D

Woo hoo! Awesome news story. I'm so happy to be a part of this amazing site. It truly is the best I've seen on the 'net. This is a beautiful combination of Kristine's fabulous reviews, Rachel's news, all the hard work Antony puts into the technical aspects, TBonz's leadership and the dedication the fans who actually live here every day.

Congrats to CSI Files on making the list and congrats to everyone who's been dedicated to keeping this site up and on the go. The hard working folk behind the scenes, and the loyal fans who keep coming back...*claps*

Woo! Oh yeah, we rock! *high fives all round*
23_28_11.gif

Well, I'm not sure who maintains it, but it's the official site, so I still think it's pretty awesome. :p

Back