CSI fans

ikehem

Civilian
Hi Friends!

My name is Anna. I am an art student from Calarts in Valencia, CA. I am an exchange student from France. I’m studying art at Calarts for one semester. In the next few months, I will be doing a project about the « TV. Series », and the phenomena which surrounds it.

I am a very big fan of TV. Series myself. I specially like « the X-Files », « C.s.i. » and « Heroes ».

My question is to anyone an it is three parts:

1) Are there any conventions coming to the Los Angeles area for any series (not just the ones I mentioned beforehand) in the next 3 months?

2) Are there any television sets that I could visit? (I mean I’m sure there’s a lot) but can I got access, or visit them soon?

3) Would anyone be willing to meet with me to talk, and or be a part of my project?

If so, I would greatly appreciate any help, advice or direction!

Please respond to my e-mail a.s.a.p. ~email removed by mod~.

Thank you!
Anna

hi, i just took out your email because on the board we dont really want people advertising that information.

if you want people to answer questions about csi, this can stay here. if there are many shows you want to collect info on this needs to be moved.

people can respond to your questions in the thread or pm you if you prefer, but we just like people to keep private info private.

Back