CSI Fanfic Awards, 2008

Kazalene

Rookie
*Mods, if a post like this already exists feel free to close. I did scan the list but...*

Hey guys,

Every year the CSI Fanfic Awards takes place, and it's something that barely anyone seems to know about. I only heard about it myself after someone posted a link to it on another board.

Anyway, I think it's a great thing for all fanfic writers, as well as the readers, and thought that I'd try and create some buzz around here. If you have anywhere else that you could post the link, I'm sure the organisers would appreciate it :).

http://community.livejournal.com/csifanficawards/ --> take a look.

The voting for the Fanfiction Awards will close tomorrow at 700 PM Mountain time. Head on over and vote for your favorite nominations!

CONGRATS!!! to all the winners. !!!!
There were lots of great fics on the list. :thumbsup:

Again, congrats to all the winners and the nominees. :hugegrin:

Well done to the winners and nominees.

Several winers are on this site, so yey for them!

Faylin, Kimmychu, somethingsdont... well done to you all. And to anyone else who won and is on here that I don't know about... :p

It seems like ages to me now, but at one time I loved writing Fan Fiction. I was even big in the role playing on here. I am all for giving people congrats and hard work on writing. I have a Fan Fiction award under my belt. I still have my award banner somewhere on this computer. I am telling you, I need to dust off some major cobwebs.

Great job to everyone who wins and submitted a story. :thumbsup:

Two of my fics were nominated, but neither of them won. OH WELL :shifty:

I was just floored to see my name on the list.... twice :hugegrin:

Back