CSI: Fan Fiction!

CSIChick

Dead on Arrival
Haha, like the title??​

So, here I am, starting a thread for the first time on Talk CSI... woop! I'm not just here to annoy you loverly people, I have more than one perpose, since on here we are all amazing people, since we lurve CSI, I want you all (if you can... or want to) to stick on a snippet of your fanfiction ,obv it can be from any of the CSI shows but, just to pre-warn you, I don't watch CSI: Miami, I have nothing against it but I have never gotten round to watching it :confused: so sorry on that front however I am major fan of CSI: NY :).​

Here's my small bit here, my Fan Fiction- all character belong to CSI people etc.etc.etc.... So here it goes! (Pre-warn you, if you hate the Danny & Lindsay relationship then don't bother reading on... sorry!)​

~ CSI: NY - Fan Fiction~
~Six Days~​

One Day. 23:00.​

I'm glad me and Danny are back together, I was worried it would affect my work even though it partly has.​

Sleeping with a colleague, very clever Lindsay!

He just left... even when I think of him, after everything, I still get tingley... God that sounds pathetic. I have a day off tomorrow, yes, give me a chance to get round replying to mom's e-mails... she's been panicing latley, the lack of me mentioning Danny in the posts is sending her through the worry bank.​

She's always worried about me and guys.

Sleep, hmmmmm, sleep.​

Wow, bizarre dream!

Wake up Lindsay, stupid dream, wake up!I go to the bathroom and check the mirror, I'm shaking... I look really flushed, wow, I am flushed. Check temperature, kinda warm, this is New York not Montana... hmmm. Go back to sleep Lindsay.​

Two Days. 8:34​

Sigh, oh god, good sleep. What did I dream about? Oh yeah... dolls, lots of them... shudder... stupid case, silicone dolls. That case a couple of weeks back... stupid dolls... They were after me, chasing me, and Flack was there with them so was Danny and they were chasing me and-​

Shut up Lindsay, it's not real!

Yeah, not real. It's morning now, think happy thoughts!
Reply to mom's e-mails,​
Hi Mom, I'm fine, don't worry
etc. etc.
Don't worry about me and Danny, he's fine,
Most definatley fine!
Sorry I haven't been keeping you up dated, vusy with work and city life and-
Ooh, that doesn't feel good.

Sick? I'm not sick- Huh, check the time... hmm, maybe I'm hungry... yep, that's it.
Toast, mmmmm...
Ok, back on track, my day off!​

Get a call from Danny​

"Hey Linds, how's your day off?"
He's speaking in that "Big, sexy, tough guy voice" sweet.
"Great Danny, why are you calling? Shouldn't you be working?"
He's silent for a moment
"Waiting for test results, just thought I'd call,"
Awww... sweet,
"What you doin' now?" he asks,
"Nothing much," I reply, "Buying some new work clothes and..." no, don't distract him,
"And what?"
Playful voice... even cuter,
"Oh, just some stuff," there's a beep in the back ground, "Get back to work Danny,"
"Yes boss," he says, his voice still playful, "I'll see you soon?"
Rolling eyes
"Sure, see you Danny,"

Hmmm, I see a few girls in the store looking at them-​

Ha, I have a boyfriend and a cool job!

I smile and pay for the clothes and ... stuff.​

Three Days. 17:00​

Shift ended an hour ago, sigh, Danny asked if,​

"You wanna come to my place...?"
Sweet but no
I felt sick, again, so I said no,​
"I'm feeling a little off Danny, I need to go home,"

He smiles and hugs me... aww,​
"Don't be ill on me Linds,"
The "Big, sexy, tough guy voice" is back!
"I wont,"

I go home and go to the bathroom, quickly. Ugh, I look a mess, I'm really pale... hmmm, cold medication.
That knocks me out, hmm, sleep. Dreamless one at that.​

Four Days. 6:00.​

Ok, somethings wrong. I am one week late on my period... huh, this cold is really getting to me.
Right, ignore that and now- oh god, I'm gonna throw up!
Ugh, where did I get this from? danny did say he was feeling kinda ill the other week and Stel did mention something was going round. Hmmm, vomit.
Right, now lets get to work.
At work, check locker is locked, it is and... more vomit. Flush it down and take cold medication, oops. Stella's there,​
"You ok Lindsay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine... just the cold thing,"
She looks at me weird,
"Ok, you do look pale, what ever you do don't pass it on to Mac,"
I laugh,
"You really want to see him on a day off don't you?"

We walk up to the lab and I get results on DNA I'd been trying to find, yay, we have a match!
Lunch, this day's passed really quickly. See danny at lunch, he thanks me for the DNA,​
"Adam could've done them,"
I remind him, he just smiles but gets called by Mac before he can say anything.
I get home, oh. Stomach ache, I can't take anymore cold medication.
New e-mail from mom, sweet... missed call from the lab...​
Etc, etc...

I don't like this stomach ache, ugh, sicky feeling... I'll feel better once I've slept.​

Five Days. 2:54.​

Up half the night throwing up, I didn't know I could produce this much... gunk!
More vomit, great, I blame Danny for this, he was feeling ill first and-​

Danny

Danny, no way, my body shouldn't register, wait... I'm not one weeks late, I'm...​
One, two, three...

That can't be right... two weeks? No way, this can't be happening, danny had always... and he, but I never... it's a cold.
Crap.
Ok... this is different. What to do? Test, get a test... simple.
I just got the test, supprising how many places are open at this time of night, well... this is New York...
Took the test.​
Ten Seconds

What's going to happen if it's positive? Danny would flip. But then again, he's been a bit... different and... maybe I shouldn't tell him, it'll be negative, it has to be.​

Twenty Seconds

Yeah, I just wont tell him, he'll realise I'm getting bigger and he'll say,​
"Lindsay, are you pregnent?"
In that "Big sexy, tough guy voice" and I'll say,​
"Oh didn't I mention?"

Thirty Seconds

It has to negative. There's no possible way... It can't be positive.​

Fourty Seconds

Oh god, hurry up.​

Fifty Seconds

I wont tell him, no he has to know... if I am... preg- preg... oh god, if I'm pregnent then that's part of him. He will have to know but I can't tell him right away, I need to be sure, I need to be really, really sure about this, it might be a false positive, I might be not pregnent...
Wait, how long has it been?​

Oh

It's blue... ok... blue... blue means baby... ok.​

Oh god, baby... I'm having a-

It's probably a false, it'll be fine, I'll let Danny know that I've been- oh no, more vomit.​

Morning sickness... why didn't I see this before?

Six days. 10:15.​
"Hey Linds, you feeling any better?"
Danny asks, he looks too happy, I shouldn't spoil his mood,
"I'm fine, feeling loads better,"
I say, he smiles and hands me some fibres to process,
Right, work...
"You wanna come over tonight?"
I sigh at his simple yet happy attempt to make things seem normal. I smile,
"Actually Danny, I'm... I'm looking at a new apartment tonight, somewhere..."
Family sized?
"-Bigger, I'll take a rain check tomorrow,"
He smiles.​

Ok, he's walking away... he has to know, he's going to be freaking out at this or scraed or he'll run away and push me away and-​

Oh no, more vomit.

Yeah, that's it!
I know, it might not be up to expectations or whatever but I gave it a shot, I really hope you guys post your other Fan Fictions up here... If you don't then hey... I just did that for very little reason... hey ho!

Fair well CSI fans!
oxo​

Back