CSI: Experience

MacFlackNCaine

Dead on Arrival
Hey,

Has anyone here checked out the CSI: Experience yet at the CBS Studio Walk in Las Vegas?

I thought it was a cool exhibit, allowing you to "process evidence" and come up with your own theories about the crime scenes and such. It's a little expensive ($30) but I think it's worth it. This leads me to....

Question: Though forensics in shows are being downplayed for traditional police work again (It happened to similar shows post-Quincy) do you think exhibits like these can still spark the interest of the public?

For example, instead of a straight up murder mystery game that you can play with friends, how about a murder-mystery forensics game?

Or maybe you can settle civil cases (for a fee) at a traveling forensics cart. You can finally figure out who's been stepping on your roses...

Of course assume money is no object,

Well there are places in certain cities that do murder-mystery role play shows/theater and I think a lot of them involve what is found, forensically in order to solve the crimes. I know here where I live they have one and I have yet to do it, but I know others that have and they said it is really cool.

As for the CSI: Experience, I know the traveling version is finally in my state, so I might be going to it in the next two months before it leaves.

I'm excited! I'm going to this tomorrow in Tampa. It's been there for about a month now and is only there until the first week of September.

Back