CSI Episode existance question (am I going crazy?)

Yama

Civilian
Hi everyone,

Big fan of CSI here. I have a question regarding an episode I saw a long time ago however I have been unable to find it anywhere in the episode synopsis. I was sure it was CSI NY but after awhile my memory starts to fail me. At the beginning, the model was going crazy at a hotel worker" for not getting her the right pillow (i think) during her photoshoot, so of course they find the hotel worker's dead body, (after she fell off a balcony). So of course they suspect the model, but then it turns out that the whole blow up seen was planned as something to get publicity from the tabloids. Then in the end it turns out it was the model's assistant because they find transfer on the railing from her belly button ring.

Did an episode like this happen on CSI? I could swear it was CSI NY. Am I just not finding it in the episode synopsis for whatever reason?

Thanks
Mark

Hi everyone,

Big fan of CSI here. I have a question regarding an episode I saw a long time ago however I have been unable to find it anywhere in the episode synopsis. I was sure it was CSI NY but after awhile my memory starts to fail me. At the beginning, the model was going crazy at a hotel worker" for not getting her the right pillow (i think) during her photoshoot, so of course they find the hotel worker's dead body, (after she fell off a balcony). So of course they suspect the model, but then it turns out that the whole blow up seen was planned as something to get publicity from the tabloids. Then in the end it turns out it was the model's assistant because they find transfer on the railing from her belly button ring.

Did an episode like this happen on CSI? I could swear it was CSI NY. Am I just not finding it in the episode synopsis for whatever reason?

Thanks
Mark

It is CSI: NY. The episode is called "Open and Shut", it is the 6th episode from Season 3.
Here is the CSIFiles synopsis: http://www.csifiles.com/reviews/csi/open_and_shut.shtml
Hope that helps. :)

Ah great thanks SpeedyMeg. I guess that's kind of embarassing! I think that I assumed that it was from an earlier season (since it seems like forever I watched that episode) so I might have skimmed over the season 3 synopsis thinking that "this can't be it".

Thanks again! :)

It also doesnt help that I totally forgot about the 2nd case in the episode. It sucks getting old!

Ah great thanks SpeedyMeg. I guess that's kind of embarassing! I think that I assumed that it was from an earlier season (since it seems like forever I watched that episode) so I might have skimmed over the season 3 synopsis thinking that "this can't be it".

Thanks again! :)

No problem, glad I could help. :)

hi this is a question about csi miami did et ever show the show where fans was to ask the cast questions and air it on et because i missed if they did thanks

I'm not entirely sure that there was ever an actual "episode" in which fans asked questions. There may have been and I missed it.
However, on the TV Guide channel they had an episode of InFANity in which they had fans ask 3 or 4 questions to some of the cast. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for or not, but it is all that I know of.
Here is a link to a video with the questions on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E5SJc6e8ug It's towards the end.

Hope this helps you. :)

hi this is a question about csi miami did et ever show the show where fans was to ask the cast questions and air it on et because i missed if they did thanks
This was mentioned in a thread in the CSI Miami Forum of this board. The thread is Ask the CSI: Miami cast a question. But nobody got to see the questions and answers on Entertainment Tonight. Maybe they meant the TV Guide Channel as mentioned above.

Back