CSI, Detective, Lab Rat or Coroner?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Jan 5, 2009.

1. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

I like the detectives more -i think!-
    Most of the time they tend to throw a few laughs in when you wouldnt imagine.
    and they chase the baddies down.

2. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

I like them all. They are all important in finding answers to solve the case.

3. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I agree that the CSI's are most predominant so therefore I like them the best. But I gotta say I love the cops especially on Vegas. Brass is almost my favorite character. Vartann, Vega, Officer Mitchell...they just add to the show. But I'm probably biased. I was married to a cop and he was a lot like Brass.

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I love the CSI's, but without the lab-rats they would never be able to decipher the evidence, but without the Coroners, you'd never know the cause of death, then without the cops you'd have no order (or warrant for that matter), and without the CSI's you'd have no evidence for the lab-rats to use. They really all need eachother to find the bad guys. Without one of them, the criminal would go free.

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i like the detectives and CSIs, i'm not sure why but i think their job title just interests me more :p

6. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

CSI or Coroner.

CSI: I've always loved Science, hell I plan on being a CSI myself when I grow up. xD

Coroner: I meet these people in the worst days over their lives and the least I could do is bring the people who killed them to jail by finding evidence and stuff.

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I personally like all of them. CSIs, coroners, lab rats and detectives.

I love the CSIs because, well, the show DOES focus on them so you tend to get more attached to them. My favourites from each are the three leading ladies: Catherine, Calleigh, and Stella. The only show I don't like one of the CSI's on is Miami (I really don't like Wolfe *hides in bushes* or Natalia).

The coroner's are great. I'm still sad that my favourite coroner (Alexx) is gone :(. I really liked her because she's the only female coroner and she talked to the bodies and saw them as more than just a body.

The lab rats are just funny. My favourite lab tech is probably Adam because he's just cute and he reminds me of Greg back when he was a lab tech. One of the funniest episodes of CSI LV I've ever seen is You Kill Me (The one where Hodges makes a board game) and that basically centers around the lab rats.

The detectives are cool, but I have to say they are my least favourite. I still like them though. I find Frank hilarious and I don't even know why. Yelina's chemistry with Horatio was just irreplaceable. And Flack is....:drool:. Well, Mac and Stella are also detectives, just not Homicide detectives :)

8. Gruesome

Gruesome Victim

me i have to be a lab rat so i can play with abby's(ncis)DNA :drool:

9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

i would be a detective or a CSI!!!

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Generally I like the CSIs - probably because they get more air time and all and are the focus of most of the shows (I think NY gets more into Flack & Angell than on Miami with Tripp or on LV with Brass though).

11. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

On LV: Probuly the csi's but only very very slightly. I jump with joy whenever they show mandy, she has so few lines but I love her personality. I also like archie, love bobby's caringness, and get a laugh out of wendy and hodges interactions.

On NY: Pretty much as far as I'm concerned its the adam show. Sure the others provide amble amusment, but adams become the reason why I look forward to the next episode.

12. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Okay, in order favoritability(favorites first): CSIs, The Detectives, Labrats, Coroners.:)

13. divorce certifi

divorce certifi Civilian

CSI: NY, a crime drama inspired by the drama series, "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," is about forensic investigators who use high-tech science to follow the evidence and solve crimes in the Big Apple. Det. Mac Taylor, a dedicated and driven crime-scene investigator who believes that everything is connected and everyone has a story, is a decorated Marine who served in Desert Storm and dabbled in war photography.
    The job is his life; he focuses on cases until they are solved. He and his partner, Stella Bonasera, a well-traveled, well-educated detective, an orphan who flourished in spite of the system, share a passion for the job. Stella is a jack-of-all-trades and has an unmatched desire to find answers for the victims of violent crimes, due in part to questions about her past.
    They lead a team of experts through the gritty and kinetic city that never sleeps. The team includes Danny Messer, an investigator with an unflappable spirit and a troubled family history, which he uses on the job as he blends his own set of hybrid ethics. Messer was personally selected to join the team by Mac, and he attempts daily to live up to that honor and responsibility. Sheldon Hawkes is the crime lab's former coroner, a brilliant Ph.D. who transitioned to the field team.
    Joining them is Don Flack, an edgy, hardcore homicide detective with a quick wit, impressive forensic insight and a long family history in law enforcement and Lindsay Monroe, a young, athletic CSI with a Midwestern work ethic who is willing to roll up her sleeves to tackle any job and rarely hints at the dark and devastating secret that originally motivated her to dedicate her life to being an investigator. Rounding out the team is lab rat Adam Ross and eccentric coroner Dr. Sid Hammerback. The New York CSIs may have a different process from those in Las Vegas or Miami, but they are guided by the same steadfast determination. These skilled investigators follow the evidence as they piece together clues and eliminate doubt, to ultimately crack their cases.

14. lila

lila Victim

Depends on the show, but in general I like the CSI's most.

LV: It's really hard to say because I love all the characters on the show. The CSI's are amazing characters but the lab rat episodes are among my favourites and I'm always excited to see Archie, Henry, Wendy, Hodges, Mandy and Bobby. And then there are Brass, Doc Robbins and Superdave..I just can't say who I like more.

NY: definetely the detectives because of Flack who is my favourite on the show. But I like the CSI's too.

15. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I like most lab rats i guess then CSI, first Greg was a lab rat who is a CSI now:p I don't know because the lab rats are stuck in the lab all day they lost their mind abit maybe and they need to find a way to stay normal :p that is what makes them interesting i think. I know a few lab rat personally, my aunt and her friend and believe me they are ok but not normal.I love them!