CSI Challenge!

I like that! But I was not very good, only 50/80 for both challenges... :( Maybe next time, I'll be better!

I got 2 wrong on both parts of the challenge. I think that's an ok score even if my sister did help me out, lol.

I got all of them right on part one but , try as I can, I can't seem to get part two to come on.

I didn't do too well in that one, but then again, I'm not exactly a sponge that absorbs all the 'science' that the show CSI tells us about. It was mostly guess work and I did better in the 'harder' one than the first one.

that was cool and fun, i missed 2 on both parts, i guess i done ok. it did teach me a couple of things i thought i knew but obviously did not.

Just played the game at kathyreichs.com. It's fun! I also just completed the second half of the Cornwell Challenge:80/80! Same as in the first half!

I am so majorly ashamed to say that I only got 30/80 for the first challenge. I can't remember what I got for the second challenge - I did do it at two in the morning. But that still is no excuse

Back