'CSI' Cast Discusses The Show's Romantic Tangles

Another issue for the couple is Grissom's emotional detachment from the world around him, which William Petersen (Gil Grissom) explained, makes the character more interesting, but lonely. "I like that Grissom is an enigma. It's the real reason why he hasn't kissed Sara yet, because he has to keep something back. But I'd like to kiss her before the show ends."

bad bad bad bad bad!!! noooo!!! noooo!!!! no gsr!! noooo gsr!!! Dont kiss her!!! Dont do it!!! bad!!!! nooo gsr!!! sara and nick!!!

(if you cant tell, im a snicker) No offense to gsr shippers, but sara and grissom....just...ewwww! dont kiss her!!!!

Counting Greg/Sara has had more moments than any other ships save GSR. And it´s been more overt than GSR so even that is in question.

I agree it is the most realistic ship and I´d love some Sandle.

Although I´d love some snicker too cause that ship has been so ignored and GE JF have great chemistry *grin*.

If anything Sara/Greg is the one that came out of nowhere.

Well, I have to disagree because Greg's been flirting with Sara since S1 and S2 and Miss Sidle has not minded at all. In fact, she's rather seemed to enjoy it. He's always the one to make her smile or laugh and I'm pretty sure he's the only CSI she's hugged...and she's hugged him twice. :cool: WORD UP to the Sandle!

Back