CSI Bumpersnickers

FLACK_ATTACK, please try not to double post. You can edit your previous post to add something if it's been less than 24 hours. Thanks. :)

kito_of_typhoon said:
One thing I hate more than running? Running after my stolen car. Pretty lame I know
Instant CSI. Just add a crime scene.
Beware: CSIs in mirror are closer than they appear.

Or how about...."CSIs in mirror are way hotter than they appear"? hehe

I love funny threads :D and these are some funny Bumper stickers :D

here are mine:

'my other car is a Denali' (yes lame)

'CSI: Criminally Sexy Individuals' (i got this from a members icon, but I can't remember who)

I'll think of more later :)

thanks Mel23 :D

like I said got it from some ones banner :D

got another:

"I love mad scientists"

'I hate peanut butter too'

that's all for now :)

I'm not obsessed. What makes you say--CSI? WHERE?

(have a picture of your favorite CSI on the sticker) Yes I know there is a hot CSI on my bumpersticker. Try not to stare.

Grissom taught me how to get rid of the evidence.

I'm studying forensics. Don't make me use it against you.

And some for the GLH shippers.

Lady Heather and Grissom; Because we all know he'd rather study her than the bugs.

I ship Grissom/Heather because they have the most chemistry out of all the characters.

(have a picture of Grissom on one side and a picture of Heather on the other) They look so good together.

They're pretty lame but it was worth a try. :)

catherinerules: Just an FYI, you can edit your posts for up to around 24 hours I believe, so it's not necessary to post twice in a row; that's actually considered spamming and a bit of a no-no. I'm assuming you're pretty new though, so don't be stressed. Everyone makes this mistake in the beginning. :)

Incidentally, I agree- Catherine does RULE! :D

Back