CSI Bumpersnickers

HOT DAMN....That means I can make it....Well lets get a move on.....I need something positive to happen to me for a change......
sad0147.gif

um, bad news for you shacky. we've got the deal done, but i'm your agent/manager and i'm also blackmailing you. they paid you but you still owe me $50K.

extortion: alive and well in las vegas!

um, bad news for you shacky. we've got the deal done, but i'm your agent/manager and i'm also blackmailing you. they paid you but you still owe me $50K.

extortion: alive and well in las vegas!

To go along with that:
Blackmail: The way to make money in Vegas

yea but see I know what you were doing and who you were doing it with so now I am blackmailing you for that 50 plus another 50K! :lol:

i agree with "i'd hit you but i don't leave the evidence!"

I think i'll say that to this really annoying Guy in my class. lol

Yes Naz i agree the boy in our class does need a good whack but if he should end up dead then i'll blame the evil b**** in our class i.e the corner walker. :lol:

it's believeable, but no one likes/wants her coz shes over run by "friends". well @ least she won't get lonely. lol
:lol:

Yeah, i'd say i know the feeling of "FRIENDS" but i really don't! :)
Well anyway she needs to sort out her problem and fast before we extinguish her. :lol:

i mean she's got nits and has had them since in met her i year 7, (now in year 9!)
it's gross.

the time she pushed you out of ur seat, then wouldn't sit next to you. when we watched that movie. :devil:

Back