CSI Bumpersnickers

I think I about filled a page with bumpersticker and will need to start a new one. I gave the posters here credit for the slogans I like to give credit where its due.

Nice Avitar Kira...that is cool
Hey Kira....I was wondering do you know where I might be able to find an motion avitar similar to my sig.....with the moving night sky.....Really would like to find that....I will buy the first person a drink who can make it or find it for me.....Shacky

Coolcatz, I hate vodka and milk.....especially when mixed
vomit-smiley-019.gif
don't ever want to get that drunk again... :lol:

How about this one.....

Don't Piss Me Off, I Watch CSI, I Know How To Hide The Evidence!!!!! [image]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0079.gif[/image]

Funny!

Animation2.gif

This is your sig but with lights going across the top.

Kira, your incredible....I cannot say enough about!!!!!
I will let everyone know what you did for my sig...I give you a party...
party0003.gif
party0023.gif
party0012.gif
Thank you so much...Now if I can just access my photobucket account to get it put in there I will load it in my sig....Huggs from Shacky

Well your are just too cool for words.....how about this...for an avitar like yours..Remember the very first episode....I would love to see that piece where the camera goes past all the characters....

Now I must do this so I will not get in trouble with the Moderator....How about...Gill Grissom , I could have been in the pest control business ...Yea, that was bad....I should be slapped!

Its been so long since I looked at the site where I get some of my cap and they don't have that so I'll have to get out my DVD and see If I can find that. As to the rest of what you said you lost me. Its midnight here so I have to call it a night. If you want to explain in more detail PM me I'll be back on in the morning.

Kaecla..did you make your banner?!! If not who did, it's beautiful and I want something like that for my blog layout but no clue how to do that sort of thing!
Sorry for the OT but K doesnt have PMs yet!

Back