CSI books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvdanny

Victim
For a while i have been reading the csi books, i tend to enjoy the csi new york books, i read a csi book today which was in the style of a comic it was called murder house. I was just wandering has anyone else read any of the books and if yes which csi was your favorite and what was the name of the book?

You may not have noticed, but there is a CSI Merchandise Forum on theis message board. In it is a CSI Books thread that discusses both the regular novels and the graphic novels.

I have all of the CSI: vegas books, and I have to say that I like 'Cold Burn' the best!! I've read it so many times, I can recite some of the lines :lol:

I have the CSI:LV books "Double Dealer", "Cold Burn" and "Sin City" and my favourite is "Sin City" because I love the ending between Catherine and Gil at his townhouse whilst they discuss the effects of Catherine's actions and the closing of the case. It's the shipper in me i guess :p

Welcome to the Merchandise Forum & Talk CSI iluvdanny. :) As Dynamo mentioned, we already have a thread to discuss the CSI books, so I shall lock this one.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back