CSI article in USA Weekend

:DNY all the way. And the description... wow. Scary. That's me. :eek: I can watch the other two shows, but Vegas has gotten really old after all the reruns, and Miami never interested me enough to watch it consistently.

Oh My Gosh, the Vegas, New York and SVU ones are so me, its scary! Especially Vegas and SVU! :eek: :eek: Miami, not as much so, never really been me, but its still so scary to think the two shows I watch almost religiously-Vegas and SVU-really match my personailty, with the two I dont watch as much not really matching-Miami and NY.
Wow, thats so cool! :eek:

I like all three, but LV is my favorite. I never really thought of myself as analytical--I thought I was more right-brained than that, but I am rather introverted and tend to hang back and let others take the lead.

I used to watch Vegas, but now I watch Grey's Anatomy. Don't blame me; blame my friend Sarah, who got me hooked last year. She talked about it all the time during class, then she practically dragged me over her house one night to watch it. Anyways. My major fandom is CSI:NY, but I like Miami as well. Not as much, but I watch it. I don't think either of the singular descriptions fit me, but put together, maybe. Mix and match.

Bluntforcetrauma said:
NikkiJamez said:
I keep looking for Tom Hanks to pop up yelling "Lieutenant Dan, you've got legs,"

I watched it once and that was all i could think about LOL :lol:

that's all I can think about too! Every time CSI:NY comes on I yell "Lieutentant Dan!", although I'm the only one in my household who still gets a kick out that...

LOL I SO want to figure out an idea for a crossover fic. Probably with Dan and Mac related...Taylor's a common last name but still...it'd be fun :)

I used to hate Miami and NY, thought they were copies of the original (whoa, was I dumb).
I think it was probably because of Horatio- I hated him, and I still do. Can't get over the shades thing :)

But Vegas was my first love, and it's irreplaceable.

Really interesting article. I'm a NY girl and I thought that the description was quite accurate.

I watch all three, and none of the descriptions fit me. I'm a realist, not a social butterfly. My past is pretty tame. Sometimes I sit back and watch, sometimes I get involved. My favorite show varies from week to week.
Guess I'm just boring.

I used to be faithful to just LV, but I've been cheating with all the CSI's :) Mostly like NY and Vegas, but Miami has it's moments.

Back