'CSI' And 'Without A Trace' To Cross Over

^ Yeah I agree it's exciting. I do love WaT. :)

I just can't imagine Grissom in WaT, Mac would be a better match I think. Like anything else in the world of CSI though, it will require a stretch of the imagination to make it work. As the FBI have their own CSI's I can't really see how they would need Grissom's help, or likewise why Grissom and his team would enlist the help of the feds unless they were under duress. Why they would be so willing to cooperate and how the storyline unfolds will therefore undoubtedly be interesting.

Oh, but NY is going to enter the world of 'Second Life' to solve a case. I'll be interested to see how they portray, erm, people obsessed with the internet, and the online world. :lol: :p

Elsie said:
Like anything else in the world of CSI though, it will require a stretch of the imagination to make it work.

Oh, absolutely. My only hope is that they come up with a believable storyline, that's all I care about.

NY is going to enter the world of 'Second Life' to solve a case. I'll be interested to see how they portray, erm, people obsessed with the internet, and the online world. :lol: :p

Sounds like someone I know... :lol: Okay, I don't know much about "Second Life" but if we're talking about uh, the online world then I might have some experience. :D

Back