Crossover- Sofia/Don- Two Very Hot Detectives

there need's to be a CSI:/CSI:NY crossover...so we can see Sofia and Don together...and flirt, because we know they would flirt...how would they run into eachother?

Randomly?
or Introduced?

Hmmm... they could, like, meet at some sort of convention or something. They notice each other and Don'll ask Sofia out for dinner where they do a little bit of chatting and maybe some dancing?

Got a feeling Sofia won't say 'yes' on the first time. If she does, it'll probably be after a lot of snarking involved.

~Jo

I think it would be randomly. I think that Don would go on vaction to Vegas, then he would run into Sofia at a resturant and they would talk.

i think that Sofia would totally stop a robbery and flaunt it. because she's kick ass like that.

or

there could be some sort of conference and Sofia and they sit next to eachother in a meeting. ...so frickangle how are the lego names coming along?

-x-liv

Lego names aren't turning out so good. I suck at this. Let's see what horrid ones I came up with:

Slack
So-Don
Sack

Okay, okay...enough before I laugh off my chair. I think I got my point across. I suck.

LSD sounds pretty good.

slack? oh man that made me laugh really hard...we'd be known as 'slackers'. anybody else?

snarking is good, it makes the world gfo round.

-x-liv

Ah!!! I love this ship!!! hehe, ever since the 'Missing at a Convention' RP, when me and gregooo_fan kinda managed to stick these two together. *sigh* such a good ship!!!* (now all we need is a Vegas/NY crossover and the two cops to meet...)

~xJemmax~

wahaha, i suddenly saw this crossover, it's like, soooo cool, since we played to have a romance on the RP indeed!!! :lol: :lol: :)

WOW what a great couple
I always thought these two would be good together
they would be 'bad ass' on the streets, I would pity anyone who would cross either one of them
but then ..... In their own time...watch out....
one hotttttttt couple!

great idea!

Any fanfics that I can read of these two?

They seem like a cute pairing. :) You've got a fan in me.

I love how mature and in authority both of these characters, I wonder if they're like that to each other... mmm. :devil:

:lol: W ouldn't that be interesting, both cops, both have very dominet lives, both with handcuffs.....Im gonna stop before I get in any trouble and banned for life! But, you can see where I was going! :devil:

And, about the fanfic question, I don't know, I've never seen any, I shall have to have a looksie!

~xJemmax~

yes, let us know if anyone wants to write one or did write one because not only would it be a good read in terms of how they would handle the 'perps' but **achem*** 'in their spare time as well' ;)
****keeping it PG Keeping it PG keeping it PG keeping it PG***

I read a Sofia/Don drabble about an hour ago by iluvroadrunner, and to be honest, that was the first time I thought about them as a couple. They're both so much alike. The whole all-business attitude, but with so many layers of compassion and sensitivity and dark twisty emotional issues lying beneath.

Or maybe that was Don Eppes from Numb3rs...

Either way, they're both alike and I think they'd be an amazing couple. Also, very hot. Yes.

^^ Ahh, thank you. I love her fics too! I never knew that she had Sofia/Don fics though. I'm now going there to read one!

I had a quick look on fanfiction.net and google, but couldn't find anything!!! :( I may now have to write some of my god awful ones just so I can say I've seen some! :p

~xJemmax~

Back