Crossover Part II

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by RuwanDTS, Jan 3, 2012.

1. RuwanDTS

RuwanDTS Civilian

Hi guys,

What do you think, would there be another corssover between the 3 CSI's?

Love the idea by the way but as far as I see, I can't see any evidence of any crossover episodes.

What is your opinion?

Kind regards,

Ruwan

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I guess I would be alright with it, if all cast members were involved in some way and capacity, and not just one

But I doubt they'll do it again and unfortunately NY may not be here next year

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I wouldn't mind seeing another Miami/NY crossover before one or both shows end. I've always liked the dynamic between Mac and Horatio, so that would be interesting to see one more time, if the story were compelling (didn't really care for the last mega crossover).

Not sure if I'd be as excited to see the original crossover with the other two, but it might be neat to see NY and CSI work together exclusively (ie: More than one character crosses over and/or more interaction between characters) for an episode.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't be completely adverse to seeing a crossover between Miami and Hawaii 5-0, either (mostly because the tone of both shows visually and arc-wise are similar enough to warrant it, in my mind. Though H50 in itself is slightly more realistic, if that's possible, ha!) :lol: But then we'd have to assume that NCIS:LA is in the same universe as CSI because of the mini crossover they had with H50.

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I wouldn't mind the New York/Miami crossover either. I always thought Sinise & Caruso had excellent chemistry onscreen. I thought the mega one with Fishburne was okay--Miami & New York were fine, but once Langston made it back to Vegas, the storyline kinda fizzled for me. If they could come up with a decent plot to merge all three shows together--great. But, with Catherine leaving, I wouldn't want to see one without her.

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I like the idea; but I think I'd only be interested if all the major characters, or at least a good majority of them were heavily involved and got to interact with each other.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  6. Kyle87st

Kyle87st Civilian

Edited to remove spam

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
  7. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

a CSI/CSI NY or the three CSI, Danson, Caruso and Sinise would fit perfectly together !

OR a CSI/Criminal Minds crossover

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

While that sounds like a totally cool idea, I don't think a cross-series/crossover will be happening anytime soon, though I did read on TV Guide Online yesterday that NCIS: Los Angeles and Hawaii Five-0 will be doing one soon.

9. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

a crossover with CSI and Criminal Minds would be a really interesting idea, two completely different departments interacting with one another, or a CSI/NCIS crossover.

10. bookworm

bookworm Victim

Great idea, Lilith.....a csi ny and NCIS crossover...military deaths in ny and NCIS sends its elite squad, would love to see Gibbs & Co and Sinise & Co interact. Abby and Adam, what a team!!!!!

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I would totally love a CSI: NY and Criminal Minds crossover. It would have the hottest guys on TV all in one place. That would be one that never left my DVR.