Criss Angel Mindfreak

Hell ya i'm a Criss Angel fan!! i really want to see Criss Angel Believe in Vegas someday. when i went there over the summer, i went crazy in his store. it was funny!

which illusion is you're favorite?

OMG that's good to hear. LOL I thought i was the only csi/criss angel fan here!! lol Me too. I might go on spring break. I hope i can see him. He's such a sweet person well that's what i heard. i have many. lol how about yours?

i think my favorite is being cut in half with a Giant Saw! i actually took a picture of that Saw while i was in Vegas. i also like Walking on Water, i was tripping out when i saw that.

=D

I love all the episodes! I just love him. He's a great guy he gives back to all his fans and helps out charities. Like make a wish foundation and teaches you all the frauds. I just can't wait to meet him! :)

I think Criss Angel is awesome. But sometimes, I wonder if he's demonic! The levitating acts always trip me out.

LOL
Criss Demonic? No way lol he's way to down to earth and religious. LOL :lol: To answer your question CalleighEricFan probbly in the begging of July is when mostly all the other seasons started. I'm your number one person you should go to if you need any Criss info on since i've been a fan of him ever since 2005 and mostly in love with him. :lol: haha just wanted to let you know. I love when he levates. I just wish i could also do that some times.

ok who here saw the season opener?! it was awesome wasn't it? i just can't get enough of the crazy things that he does...MINDFREAK

I never even knew there was a CA thread!
Yes, I'm a Loyal. I has been since '07.

I've seen his show Believe, last November... And it was amazing!
I still wish I could meet him though... ;)

I'm developing a love of Criss Angel, hes so cool and certainly doesnt look his age.

I caught a bit of Mindfreak while I was channel hopping the other night and instantly fell in love with it :)

I'm developing a love of Criss Angel, hes so cool and certainly doesnt look his age.

I caught a bit of Mindfreak while I was channel hopping the other night and instantly fell in love with it :)

He sparked my interest on the very first time I watched his show too, his illusions are so believable, they're extremely well done and very fascinating, he took magician ship to a whole new level, he's definitely a modern day Houdini type figure

Back