Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

AJ Cook Previews a 'JJ Like You've Never Seen Before'

This Wednesday’s episode of Criminal Minds (CBS, 9/8c) may be titled “Closing Time,” but it’s also time for one “JJ” Jareau to open up a can of… well, you know, as she takes her profiling game to the next, fierce level. TVLine invited series vet A.J. Cook to preview this latest evolution with her character, as well as tease a reveal that will come out of the hour as well. (Hint: It involves one of JJ’s BAU buddies.)
Click the link for the question/answer.

From SpoilerTV:

Emily Prentiss is turning in her badge. Criminal Minds co-star Paget Brewster will leave the hit CBS drama series at the end of this season

ARE YOU KIDDING? AGAIN?! :scream:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, what is going on with Paget? Truly confusing.
redsurprisedshock.gif

Well, if its HER choice and solely her choice, then I will respect it. If this is CBS' doing, then they're not very smart. They remember what happened last time, I'm sure.

Aww man that sucks :(. I remember her saying that she came back because of something in her contract and then people started asking her if she didn't want to be in the show. She started backtracking saying that she loved the people she worked with and so on, but it did kind of sound like she wasn't happy she was let go and then had to return because of something in her contract. Either way I'm sad she's leaving again.

Aww man that sucks :(. I remember her saying that she came back because of something in her contract and then people started asking her if she didn't want to be in the show. She started backtracking saying that she loved the people she worked with and so on, but it did kind of sound like she wasn't happy she was let go and then had to return because of something in her contract. Either way I'm sad she's leaving again.

What :eek:??? NO! I LOVE Emily :(:(:(:(!!

"I shot a pilot and it didn't go, and then they said, 'You're back!' I had another year on my contract that I didn't know about, so I had to come back! I said, 'Hey, I kinda want an apology and maybe a raise.' And they were like, 'No, we'll sue you!'" she said. "The whole thing was, unfortunately, a mess. It was dumb. They thought they would save money by getting rid of us ... and in the end got both of us back."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Paget-Brewster-Criminal-Minds-1043422.aspx

I wish I could say I missed Jason Gideon, but I really don't. Rossi is so much hotter and I love his personality. He works great with the rest of the team.

I wish I could say I missed Jason Gideon, but I really don't. Rossi is so much hotter and I love his personality. He works great with the rest of the team.

I really love Rossi and his chemistry with everyone (especially his close friendship with Aaron), but, I admit there are still some things I miss about Gideon, like his fatherly relationship with Reid.

I like Rossi better than Gideon, mostly because I'm a big fan of Joe Mantegna. Also, Rossi/Hotch make a great team. But as Lilith said, I did like the relationship between Reid/Gideon. I wonder if Mandy Patinkin would ever consider coming back for an episode or two...that would be cool.

Also, without any spoilers - last night's episode was great. :thumbsup:

Yes, really liked this weeks episode!
2 California episodes back to back, yay :thumbsup:

And the freeway exit sign they showed at the very beginning heading to San Bernardino was mine! We were all laughing about it :lol:

Back