Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I tried to watch the clips on cbs from this ep. The one where he's wiping off the makeup worked fine. A second clip I tried wasn't even Criminal Minds it was a chase scene from CSI: NY. :lol: And the third clip I tried worked for a couple of seconds and then froze. It's not my computer/browser because I just watched all three CSIs with no problem.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ch131.com it's free, no downloading, legal and I used it to watch either an ep I miss or (flashpoint which isn't airing in the US right now lol) here is all you have to do, click the link.

On the left side of the page click "Tv Shows"
    Then on the right go down the list of alot of shows to 'criminal minds' (103 approx in abc order should be easy)
    Click on 'Criminal Minds' then the Season (options are 4 or 5), then the episode you want and there it is.
    You might get an ad over the screen just below the ad is a "close to watch" click that and it will move lol.

I do want to add this it usually take this site the next day to put the episode up. So it orginially airs on Wed, it won't go up until thursday.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  3. GregNickRyanFan

thanks, destiny. :)

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thank you Destiny:hugegrin:
    You made my day.

5. Destiny

You both are very welcome, have fun! :)

6. GregNickRyanFan

It was a good episode. I thought it was funny that Reid didn't know what Twilight was (even I know that I have never watched the movie or read the books) or what BFF meant. :lol: And he's never heard of Clockwork Orange (I've heard of it, but never seen it).

The manager looks like the guy who was the bartender at the demon bar on Buffy. :lol:

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Sweet! You are Wonderful, Destiny!

I've been looking for CM online, and no one else has it. You've just made my weekend.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

More creepy Vampires on this one, fake and real~ I knew the lead singer wasn't the killer, too obivious. The guy wasn't very happy was he? Sometimes I get irritated by Reid over emphasizing & analysing everything. "well he hated his father because he locked him in a barn when he was young and now can't face hay or cows":rolleyes: yada-yada yada. It get annoying. I know he'a s profiler, but incessantly going on and on, I get caught up in that, and would like to figure it out myself. I can't imagine worshiping some one to that extent to kill for them. And his seedy low-life manager, would do anything for $$$, and a coward. Kept our interest but the dark side of life, was depressing for sure~

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  9. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Oh, Destiny. I think we are forever in your debt.

Dude. I missed the Twilight reference. Fail. I bet that was funny.

*Sigh* I'm beginning to like Reid. What is wrong with me? He's just... Mostly lovable. Like you want to hug him for no apparent reason.

10. GregNickRyanFan

The Twilight reference was that the girl's computer password was the last name of the family in that movie. I wouldn't have known that if JJ hadn't said it. :lol: But, unlike Reid, I do at least know what Twilight is. :lol: One of my cousins talks about it all the time. :lol:

11. Destiny

You are all very welcome I am glad I could help. :)

I too thought I taped the episode only to find out something went wonky and it didn't take. So I started watching it (and I love this part) I had to stop for a call, I paused it, then when I was on the phone took down the time I left off, shut it down and then when I was able to watch it again, started it again (which naturally would start at the beginning) moved the slider to the time about one minute actually and then watched it from there.

I am not sure who all it will work for (as in what countries) but I know it works in the US.

As to the ep, not keen on the vamp thing but I liked the ep. Also not caring for the Morgan gone all professional, especially with Garcia, but I noticed that the rest of them have taken up with nicknames for her.

12. GregNickRyanFan

^ Oh, I loved it when Prentiss called Garcia "PG". That is too cute.

13. Destiny

JJ: Do you read anything besides technical books?
    Reid: Not much in English

Rossi: For a pop star? I was obsessed with the Rat Pack but I wouldn't have killed for Frank or Dean
    Hotch: No, you just drank whiskey and smoked cigars.
    Rossi: This from a man whose favorite record is the Beatles white album?
    Hotch: Just because Manson hijacked it doesn't have to ruin it for the rest of us.
    Reid: That's why I stick to Beethoven. No chance of guilt by association. Prentiss: Oh yeah. Have you ever seen a little movie called 'A Clockwork Orange'?
    Reid shakes his head no and the team laughs.

Anyone notice that Hotch since giving up the unit chief job has actually smiled more then once in an episode, I think he actually smilied 4-5 times (would have to double check) I think that might be a record, if he ever gets his position back lets hope for that trend to continue. Course on the reverse end, Morgan went from all smiles to not really at all. :lol:
    It has to be a job description, guide team, teach team, do paperwork, don't smile (and if you do don't get caught). :p

14. GregNickRyanFan

I didn't notice that about Hotch. Nice observation. :) I did chuckle when Morgan called Garcia "baby" and then corrected himself and called her by her name. :lol: That was cute.

We're almost done with this thread. Any ideas for a new title?

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

How about Unsubs of the world beware!

Okay that was lame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.