Crime Shows: Old, New, & Canceled

spasticfangirl

Hit and Run
What are your *other* favorite crime shows? CSI isn't really the only one we watch, is it? We're the reason they keep making them.
Help me out! Old, new, and Canceled, it doesn't matter. Anything from Jhon Doe to Boston Legal. ;)

homicide life on the street that was greatness i fricken loved that show. all the actors were amazing and the storylines were fantastic too.

Current: the Law & Order group of series, Numb3rs, Close to Home, Without a Trace, Cold Case, Shark, Monk, Bones.

Past: Hawaii Five-0, Ironsides, Quincy, McCloud, Charlies Angels, John Doe, MacMillan & Wife, Hec Ramsey, Mannix, Cannon, Knight Rider, Diagnosis Murder, Murder She Wrote, The District, Ellery Queen, and the two versions of Nero Wolfe.

Oh, pardon me, just one more thing... Columbo.

Edited to add more titles.

Current: Law & Order (all 3), Monk, without a trace, Close to home, Numb3rs, NCIS, Shark, Cold Case, Raines, Bones, Courtv real crime shows.

Canceled/Other: A-Team, Midnight caller, Knight Rider, Riptide, Jake & The Fatman, Murder she wrote, Hunter, In the heat of the night, SOF (Special Ops Force), Night heat, Jag, Walker Texas Ranger.

I am sure there are more but thats all I can think of for now, If you mean regular crime shows. There are some that are supernatural to.

Hunter is my second all-time favorite crime show after CSI.

Seasons 1-3 are already available on DVD, but these
angry-cursing2.gif
at Stephen J. Cannell Productions decided not to release the following seasons. It is SO unfair. That show rocked!!

I was like 10 or so when I started watching -through reruns mostly, because I was 1 year old when the show was launched on NBC, so :rolleyes:

But then of course, I also watch Cold Case, Law & Order (from time to time), Bones ...

Other canceled crime shows that I used to love when I was a kid: Hawaii Five-O, the A-Team and Silk Stalkings (maaan, I used to love just listening to the credits :lol:) Kick a** showS.

Current: All three CSI's, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Shark, Cold Case, Close to home.

Canceled/Other-Destiny you just made my day. I thought I was the only one here that loved, Riptide, Jake & the Fatman. Okay now to the rest of them LOL, In the Heat of the Night, Jag, Walker, Texas Ranger, Murder, She Wrote, Cannon, Barnaby Jones, Miami Vice, Starsky & Hutch,Streets of San Francisco. Just to name a few. Can't remember them all. LOL

I dont have many.

Current: Criminal Minds, Without A Trace, Spoons (it's Dutch, but I have a translator :lol: *cough* Nikki), Shark (sometimes). That's about it.

Cancelled: None.

Current: CSI, Law and Order SVU, Law and Order Criminal Intent, Bones, Cold Case

Cancelled: Columbo, Police Woman, John Doe, The District, JAG, Silk Stalkings

I think that's it. THere could be more...

Dynamo1 said:
Oh, pardon me, just one more thing... Columbo.

I still watch Columbo whenever I can... it still kicks ass :p

Current: Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: CI, Law & Order (original), Bones, Shark, Monk, Psych, Courtv (OMG Destiny!! :D :p). Courtv rocks, especially- my personal favorite- Disorder In The Court- The 20 Most Outrageous Court Moments Caught On Tape :lol: :p

Old: Columbo, Murder She Wrote

Heres some of mine,then: Boston Legal,Criminal Minds,Shark, Raines, Law&Order, Monk, Numb3rs,NCIS...
My mom watches a show on Sunday afternoon called Da Vinci's Inquest. Anyone else?
canceled/other: The Evidence, The Handler,They never should have canceled John Doe :mad:
I forgot about Walker Texas Ranger, that was a great show. I remember watching it when I was little.:lol: Chuck Norris!!

Destiny said:
I am sure there are more but thats all I can think of for now, If you mean regular crime shows. There are some that are supernatural to.

Go ahead! I'm going to go ahead and say The Dead Zone, great book, great show, I want to see the movie...

Okay then in that case Supernatural
Medium, dead zone, the dresden files, Psi-factor, Profiler, The others .. I am sure there are more I will think of later.

Adding one to the non-supernatural/paranormal crime shows:
The Pretender.

Mine- CSI, SuperNaturel, Ghost Whisperer and 1 vs 100.

Past- The Dukes of Hazzard, The A-Team, The Big Valley, Diagnosis Murder, Walker, Texas Rangers, The Outlaws, A Tour of Duty, Full House and other show, I can't remember what I watch.

current: csi, crossing jordan (we just got the new episodes here), alarm für cobra 11, criminal intent, monk

old: columbo (watch it whenever it's on tv), charlie's angels, murder she wrote, hart to hart ( :rolleyes:)

Back