Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceindreadh said:
Aiden "Hey Flack, I thought macho guys like you didn't use umbrellas"
Flack "Are you kidding? Took me long enough to get my hair the way I like it, I'm not gonna let the rain mess it up"

or
Aiden (as above)
Flack "Don't want to get my tie wet, it's sooooo pretty!"
the last one...oh i can't stop laughing. :lol:

^ me neither. i can see aidne going "uhhhhhm...no it's not!" :lol:

stella: flack, i thought you were kidding when you said you lived in a shabby place...

FLACK: Okay. I know my ties this season aren't the most prettiest things. But yous two didn't have to drag my ass at 6 am just to go... shu-shu-SH-SHOPPING???

AIDEN: Matter of national safety, Flack. We wouldn't want the world overrun by rabid fangirls just wanting to rip them off you.

STELLA: And we got a WHOLE street to cover, and a whole day to do it! So move that cute butt of yours, big guy.

:devil: :devil:

Oooooh, I missed this place! :lol:

^ :lol: Thanks, Mel23. This is what happenes I've been deprived of this place for a week. The things that percolate in my head... :devil:

Flack: *humming* It's raining men...
Aiden: No, all I see is raindrops. Where are you looking Flack?
Stella: *thinking* OMG, and they say Danny is the crazy one.

Mel23 said:
Flack: Waitaminute, what's gonna happen in Season 2? Awww man, a new girl? I don't wanna lose my Aiden!
Aiden: How do you think I feel? It's like just 'cause my last name's Burn, they think they have to actually do it to me. I say we go find the writers and shoot them
Flack: Yeah, tear a hole in my side will they!
Stella: I'll join in, they're planning to sic Frankie on me. Ohwell ,maybe afterward I'll get hot sex with Mac to make up for it.

Flack: Hey, what were you and Mac doing in that broom closet yesterday? I heard you say "Awww, we're out of olive oil already?" and he said "I hope you know we've ruined all my ties now" and you said "who carse, you don't need 'em for work anyway"
Stella: None of your buisness
Aiden: Danny has a hidden camera, Flack, you wanna go see
Stella: Hey!

With a taste of Flaiden, I like it, I like it, I like it a lot.

gream_reaper 's too.

216_0884.jpg

Danny: Whoo!

That was a tribute to Ric Flair ... Nature Boy!

Danny: *singing* Whooo are you...ooh ooh...ooh ooh....

Danny: Why do people keep calling me Lumpy G?
(or of course the opposite..."why does everyone keep calling me "Messer"? lol)

danny: hey man check out my butt its sooo better than yours!
guy in green: yea, it is pretty nice can i touch it?
danny: MAC!!!! he wants to steal your bitch!!!*runs into macs arms whilst mac is giving the guy in green an evil look
mac:you leave my bitches ass outta this murdering scum!!

:devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back