Crazy Caption Contest-Vegas Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a cute caption/'cartoon and appropriate for the holidays..hope this is the proper place to post it!!! I just can't quite figure out who is who.. I recognize Grissom and Cath, but the rest MMMMM, can you fans?

CRAZY CSI CARTOON

desertwind, the two guys and the boy near the left are from "Two and a Half Men." David Letterman is on the end at the right. Just inside the garage door are the main stars of "King of Queens." Not sure of the rest.

Dynamo1 said:
desertwind, the two guys and the boy near the left are from "Two and a Half Men." David Letterman is on the end at the right. Just inside the garage door are the main stars of "King of Queens." Not sure of the rest.

AWWW, CBS people.. I thought they were all CSI cast members duh :D and Destiny thank's too.. you guys are sharp!!!! now I get it :D

LOL funny...I recall last year they had a big Christmas cartoon thing with the Rudolph special and the guy from Survivor and...but I dont' recal if CSI was in it or not :(

Caption

Nick: That can't be...man that's just...disturbing.
Sara: Ecklie, you make a lousy female impersonator
Nick: Not to mention ugly

CBS CARTOON

David Letterman: Move back, bug-man, or I'll do a Top 10 List about you.
Catherine: Wait till you see what his bugs can do on your Stupid Pet Tricks segment.

Ecklie: (Wrapped in police line tape) LET ME OUTTA HERE! GRISSOM! WILLOWS! HELP! THIS ELF IS KIDNAPPING ME!

Grissom: Hope you don't freeze to death at the North Pole, Conrad!

Catherine: Something about that elf is a little TOO BROKEBACK if you ask me...

Elf: You know I could never quit you, Conrad!

Ecklie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ecklie: (singing) "All I am is a misfit,
I am not just a nitwit.
You can't fire me, I QUIT!
I'll never fit in."

Grissom: You can say that again...on second thought, don't.

Grissom: Dude! You got a tattoo!
Nick: So do you, dude! Dude, what does my tattoo say?
Grissom: Red ants. What does mine say?
Nick: Ecklie.
Grissom: Dude, no way.
Nick: Dude, way.
Grissom: Dude, no way.
Nick: Dude, way.
Both together: Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back