Court Shows.

Calihan

Captain
Honestly I'm starting to watch them again. I prefer The People's Court over Judge Judy, mostly because Judge Milian has some witty line that aren't over the top. But Judge Judy is more scarcastic, but can get carried away. I love the litagants on both shows when they're nuts, or the case is so weird you can't help but laugh. Do ya'll watch any, and if so, which do you watch and prefer?

The other reason I prefer b]The People's Court[/b] is Jusge Milian is very pretty without being too pretty, she has the right look.

I watch them when I'm bored, or just for background noise on the computer :p I love The People's Court, and I find myself drawn to Judge Hatchett, as well. :p

I was watching an episode earlier and the defandant was crazy. Here's a plot synopsis I found:

Case Two:
Moore Vs. Arzadi
Suing for: 666.67 for money owed her

The plaintiff is suing her lawyer for overcharging her for his fees. She was given documents that show that she was overcharged by a thousand dollars. The defendant said she was given a print out of costs and she wasn't overcharged. He said she was difficult and demanding wasn't patient with the process about receiving the settlement check. The Plaintiff said the lawyer told her to kiss his ass for getting her the money she was awarded. This proved to be true when he copped an attitude with JM...she yelled at him about watching himself with her because he was obviously trying to insult her because she is a woman..by not showing her the respect he would have for a male judge.

Evidence:
List of expenses
Cancelled checks

Verdict: JM did the math and compared the cancelled checks and found the error...he didn't over charge by a thousand dollars there was just a mistake on the print out of expenses..he paid two thousand when the printout said one thousand. JM threw the defendant out of the courtroom because he couldn't seem to shut up. He went but said it was only for ratings. JM made sure the plaintiff understood what happened and told her the defendant wasn't a crook but just a jerk. She ruled in favor of the defendant.

What are some of the weirdest/craziest/humorious cases you've ever seen. I saw a couple really funny ones a couple monthsw ago and I asked a friend of mine to e-mail me a synopsis because I only remember the basic plot.

I've really started watching these again and I thought I'd restart this thread, hoefully there's someone else who loves these shows.

ETA: I was watching Judge Mathis last week, and saw the funniest case I've ever seen. The plaintiff was a woman who wanted her ex-boyfriend to accept that he's the father of her child.

Here's where the case got really fun to watch, she claimed that she broke up with him when she caught him smoking crack while she was 4 months pregnant.

It gets even better. He claimed that he wasn't the father because even though the child looks like him, she had slept with a few of his cousins around the time the child was concieved.

Back